Jon jones will fall one day......

liddell4life

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
But will it be soon?? I don't think so... I believe he is just reaching his prime and the only way for Jones to loose is from getting old and fading over time. All champs do eventually but Jones right now is a BEAST and he knows this!!!

and i sincerely hope that when he falls it will be at the hands of either of these

a) a DUI

b) eye poke

c) knee being kicked in

I'm not fighterbashing I'm just expressing my truth. Jones is a dirty fighter and terrible human being and I think its time karma gets him

He's a very talented fighter but he also has a mental toughness and a cage IQ that will make him very tough to beat in the cage.

and i sincerely hope that when he falls it will be at the hands of either of these

a) a DUI

b) eye poke

c) knee being kicked in

I'm not fighterbashing I'm just expressing my truth. Jones is a dirty fighter and terrible human being and I think its time karma gets him

Please be C. Please, please be C.

I get it, it's a legit technique, and it's legal, but c'mon, you have a 10 foot reach advantage. No need to spam the shit out of "oblique kicks" (shit ton of his oblique kicks hit the knee only).

a) a DUI

b) eye poke

c) knee being kicked
awesome response sir I love it

Please be C. Please, please be C.

I get it, it's a legit technique, and it's legal, but c'mon, you have a 10 foot reach advantage. No need to spam the shit out of "oblique kicks" (shit ton of his oblique kicks hit the knee only).
I would like all the cartilage in there to rupture

I want the ACL gone. I want the MCL gone. I want the meniscus gone.

I want the kneecap broken in half and I want to hear the little bits of bones shake like a maraca

JJ and his skinny lil legs are gonna fall just like Silva.....leg kicks are starting to get squeemish!

I would like all the cartilage in there to rupture

I want the ACL gone. I want the MCL gone. I want the meniscus gone.

I want the kneecap broken in half and I want to hear the little bits of bones shake like a maraca

lol you got issues bro.

People are such idiots. You do realize how unlikely it is to cause a real injury hyperextending a knee, right? That's what that kick does. It hurts, yes. It does not do any real damage. The knee is the strongest moving joint in your body supported by the strongest muscles. Kneebars, for example, are a safe sub because they hyperextend rather than torque. You can stretch the tendons and ligaments out to a great extent with no injury. The knee is not weak to hyperextension, it's weak to torque. Jones kicks the kneecap, stifling footwork and causing a little pain. He doesn't kick the side of guys' knees, putting lateral pressure across the joint, and he doesn't try to cripple people with heel hooks, so please shut the fuck up unless you know what you're talking about with the knee kick shit. It's stupid. You hate him. We get it. Get a fucking life so the ego you have attached to the latest "challenger" isn't too badly bruised when the fight is over.

People are such idiots. You do realize how unlikely it is to cause a real injury hyperextending a knee, right? That's what that kick does. It hurts, yes. It does not do any real damage. The knee is the strongest moving joint in your body supported by the strongest muscles. Kneebars, for example, are a safe sub because they hyperextend rather than torque. You can stretch the tendons and ligaments out to a great extent with no injury. The knee is not weak to hyperextension, it's weak to torque. Jones kicks the kneecap, stifling footwork and causing a little pain. He doesn't kick the side of guys' knees, putting lateral pressure across the joint, and he doesn't try to cripple people with heel hooks, so please shut the fuck up unless you know what you're talking about with the knee kick shit. It's stupid. You hate him. We get it. Get a fucking life so the ego you have attached to the latest "challenger" isn't too badly bruised when the fight is over.

I can only pray you are not in the medical field

Back