Elections Jon Stewart to return to ‘The Daily Show’ as a host and executive producer

Agree to disagree on that one.

He was talented. Just not my style. Came off a little more preachy, but maybe it was just the segments I saw.. . I caught some of his stuff I liked. I just much prefer Stewart.

Jon Stewart and the whole "just mock and ridicule the other side, don't take them seriously" attitude he brought in explains the behavior of old leftists and in our modern media.

The irony is that its actually Joe Rogan that's to blame for the state of America with his mainstreaming crazy conspiracy theories....

The irony is that its actually Joe Rogan that's to blame for the state of America with his mainstreaming crazy conspiracy theories.
In that case it would actually be the American education system that is to blame for producing a population dumb enough to believe crazy conspiracy shit in the first place. Dont use Rogan as a scapegoat.

it seems like it was. i mean each and every single sentence. even when theres nothing really to laugh at, and it all sounds the same. i'm probably wrong, but it all seems kinda sus.

I think even live studio audience shows still have signs that light up when it's time for the audience to laugh or applaud.

I’m not watching this shit. You can’t make a joke about Trump that’s funnier than Trump himself.

Studies were done pertaining to Daily Show viewers when Jon was still the host years ago. They were typically the most informed on current political events. For to understand the comedy required knowing about it.

I can personally confirm that. I retired my top hat and monocle the day Stewart retired.

In that case it would actually be the American education system that is to blame for producing a population dumb enough to believe crazy conspiracy shit in the first place. Dont use Rogan as a scapegoat.

Media changed. Podcasting(including Rogan) is the new talk radio.

Yeah... not watching 8+ minutes of a terrible comedy show that only the Left Cult tunes into. How you thought this was a good source is telling.

They play Fox clips that make definitive statements and then Fox clips that ignore reality once they've been proven wrong, a real-time spin machine.

Kind of like a McDonaldland map of your brain.

The irony is that its actually Joe Rogan that's to blame for the state of America with his mainstreaming crazy conspiracy theories....
Well, how about this criticism coming from a Marxist philosopher?

Back