Jon was lucky. Gane seemed not there.

That Spivac fella probably rag dolls his ass too.

Don't be a clown, TS

I love Gane too but his grappling just isn't there. His inexperience and laziness caught up with him.
<WhatItIs>

As a long time Jones detractor…….I have to disagree with you. In light of this latest fight he’s clearly the GOAT despite USADA making a pulsing exemption for him.

No such thing as luck.

Jon took him down fair and square
Subbed him fair n square.

JDS also looked like a fish out of the water whenever he had to clinch or grapple. But he had more power, aggressiveness and a much much better TDD.

Gane fought like a guy who was not mentally here. Heck he fought like a fan. I never saw ciryl like this. He must have personal problems

Gane was "not there," because Gane couldn't handle the pressure that added up during fight week, Jones scared TF out of him, and once Jones got hold of him in the cage Gane knew he had nothing.

This is the face of someone thinking, "I don't know WTF just happened to me. I don't belong here."

iu

You haters have been saying he's lucky everytine he manages to land a punch. We didn't belive you then and we don't believe you now. What he is is blessed, blessed by the most high God to be the greatest fighter of all time and now HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

Nah, that was all Jones fighting great. He pressured him, got the right position and finished the fight

What stage of denial is this, the delusional moron stage?

Didn't you say Gane was gonna.expose Jon? Which is it?

No.

True fighter know how to fight even when target is not fighting back.

Gane is lucky that he got paid to fight even when he did not fight. Its hard to do less than he did.

I can't believe how easy Jones made it look. "Lucky" .... ROFL! Share some more butthurt.

There’s levels to this, and outside of washed up Stipe there isn’t a single capable grappler in the division.

The division is ripe for the picking. Gane never stood a chance against Jones. Neither does this crop of HW’s.

DC already exposed it, Jones is his daddy and made it look much easier.
Wait, Blaydes isn't a capable grappler?
And maybe (I said maybe) Aspinall.

No.

True fighter know how to fight even when target is not fighting back.

Gane is lucky that he got paid to fight even when he did not fight. Its hard to do less than he did.
So embarrassing.

There’s levels to this, and outside of washed up Stipe there isn’t a single capable grappler in the division.

The division is ripe for the picking. Gane never stood a chance against Jones. Neither does this crop of HW’s.

DC already exposed it, Jones is his daddy and made it look much easier.

Curtis Blaydes is a capable grappler

Back