Jon will be exonerated and continue to reign supreme

You can't honestly be that stupid can you?

Oh, and DWI and DUI are the same thing you fucking dummy.
No, they aren't. Dummy. I'm the Brazilian and you are the stupid American? I don't get it. Books never were your friend, as we can see.

Someone died? Oh... If he kills somebody, you can back here and I will give you props, because even me will be against him. Until then: fuck off.
So we should wait for someone to die rather than try to prevent that?

Fuck off.

So we should wait for someone to die rather than try to prevent that?

Fuck off.
No, because you only judge what he really did, not what you think he could do. This is the law, no? Fuck off.

3uf6bp.jpg

No, because you only judge what you do, not what you think he could do. This is the law, no? Fuck off.
No, it's literally not the law. Driving while intoxicated is illegal.

For fucks sake, we've got this idiot defending driving drunk

<{clintugh}>

Some people are able to drink more than other and be fine and drive well. Personally verified several times.

It was a DWI. DUI is worse. Jon was slightly alcoholized or drugged at MAX, no victims. I mean, law is law and needs to be followed to the letter, ok, but this is "almost nothing". All this media because it is Jones and nothing more. Any other Sherdogger would make it to their homes without any cops fucking up with anything.
DWI and DUI are the same fucking thing.

No, it's literally not the law. Driving while intoxicated is illegal.

For fucks sake, we've got this idiot defending driving drunk

<{clintugh}>
I'm not defending. He is wrong, facts. But he didn't kill anybody, and it was a DWI (slightly drugged or alcoholized). He can get jail up to six months, but it depends, as we can see here https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/dui-or-dwi-punishments-penalties-30321.html . We'll see what happens. If he pays, he pays and that's it. He did it wrong, so be it.

DWI and DUI are the same fucking thing.
No, they aren't. Many stupids in this thread, maybe you can read or pay more attention to what you read, God damn it.
<DisgustingHHH>

His daughter has dyslexia.

#freeJones2020

lots of Shertardation going on itt.

That video should have been kept private. Jon should sue these pigs.

Jon will be absolved. It's just the corrupt Albuquerque Police Dept, once again, trying to frame Jon and tarnish his good name.

I'm not defending. He is wrong, facts. But he didn't kill anybody, and it was a DWI (slightly drugged or alcoholized). He can get jail up to six months, but it depends, as we can see here https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/dui-or-dwi-punishments-penalties-30321.html . We'll see what happens. If he pays, he pays and that's it. He did it wrong, so be it.

No, they aren't. Many stupids in this thread, maybe you can read or pay more attention to what you read, God damn it.
<DisgustingHHH>

Jesus H Christ you are one stupid mother fucker.

Read what you linked. Then re read it again. Then find the applicable laws for New Mexico.

You can't fix stupid, and you have the IQ of a potato.

It was a DWI. DUI is worse. Jon was slightly alcoholized or drugged at MAX, no victims. I mean, law is law and needs to be followed to the letter, ok, but this is "almost nothing". All this media because it is Jones and nothing more. Any other Sherdogger would make it to their homes without any cops fucking up with anything.

Preach.

Jesus H Christ you are one stupid mother fucker.

Read what you linked. Then re read it again. Then find the applicable laws for New Mexico.

You can't fix stupid, and you have the IQ of a potato.
Man, STFU. I'm tired of your stupidity. And you try again and again with the same STUPIDITY. I can't take it anymore, go away. I will not answer you anymore, you want to be a stupid, be my guest.

Back