Jones/Adesanya getting personal? Bringing family into their beef

I'll let you know when it happens, all I've done is spent all night talking to some girl who is also my dad and wants to suck my dick, but is also antisocial. It's quite confusing, but I'm still working on that venn diagram.
You have some pretty odd homoerotic fantasies, a lot of people have certain kinks but they usually don't broadcast/project them to others. You're such a creepy fuck bro lmao

You have some pretty odd homoerotic fantasies, a lot of people have certain kinks but they usually don't broadcast/project them to others. You're such a creepy fuck bro lmao
Yeah man, wanting girls to suck your dick is this whole new level of homoeroticism I'm trying out. Fucking girls is so gay dude

Yeah man, wanting girls to suck your dick is this whole new level of homoeroticism I'm trying out. Fucking girls is so gay dude
You've been talking about me "wanting your dick" this whole time and then you called me a "14 year old white boy" acknowledging I was not only a boy, but underage. Once again, nothing wrong with homosexuality but now you're exposing yourself as a pedophile on top of already being a creepy antisocial weirdo.

It's all coming together now, keep it going, I wonder how much more you'll expose of yourself.

You've been talking about me "wanting your dick" this whole time and then you called me a "14 year old white boy" acknowledging I was not only a boy, but underage. Once again, nothing wrong with homosexuality but now you're exposing yourself as a pedophile on top of already being a creepy antisocial weirdo.

It's all coming together now, keep it going, I wonder how much more you'll expose of yourself.
I'm also an OT VIII, the highest level of scientology.

I regularly bathe in the blood of the young to restore my youthly vibrance, although it's quite costly since I live off of minimum wage in Los Angeles.

My dad is a genderbending 14 year old time traveler.

And if the world ever has an apocalypse, I will kill all of the fuckers. Fear will be plentiful, death will be bountiful. I will spare none of the peasants.

And if the world ever has an apocalypse, I will kill all of the fuckers. Fear will be plentiful, death will be bountiful. I will spare none of the peasants.
Bit of the lyrics wrong but respect for the X reference

208944.gif

Bit of the lyrics wrong but respect for the X reference

208944.gif
Yeah, I felt like if I didn't change the lyrics I would probably get dubbed for threats on Sherdog. <OKC16>

Most fire verse of that cypher for sure. I wish he would have made it on the 2016 XXL list, he would have been a dope ending to the Denzel Curry, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, 21 Savage and Kodak Black cypher.

Brought his dead mom into it...

This guy has no balls saying that shit

Wonder how Jones and his brothers feel about that.

If I was jones I'd get my brothers and jump the fuck out of Adesanya badly, leave his bones broken and shit...

But what about Jones making fun of DC's dead dad? Does it not matter cause its #fuckisrael?

Yeah, I felt like if I didn't change the lyrics I would probably get dubbed for threats on Sherdog. <OKC16>

Most fire verse of that cypher for sure. I wish he would have made it on the 2016 XXL list, he would have been a dope ending to the Denzel Curry, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, 21 Savage and Kodak Black cypher.
For sure, lots of wasted potential with X

Long Live Jahseh brother

"Bringing family into their beef"

Cartman style

Man. I cant believe my opinion of Izzy has gotten so low I would not care whoever lost this fight.

I feel the same way, but I look at like this. One of them is going to get their ass kicked.

Oh, just fight and leave this internet feud shit to teenagers...

That's lame. Jones brought up his LIVING father, who is known to give him advice on his fights and opponents. Jones bringing up Izzy's dad in the context he did is absolutely fine and not out of bounds at all

Izzy bringing up Jones dead mom is just foul and crossing a line. No excuses.
Nah man he knew what he was doing when he mentioned Izzyz parents. If his folks are dead he should have kept his mouth quiet. You can’t pass the buck now. Gotta be a man

Back