Media Jones appearing next to Brendan Schaub. Towering over him.

Jones is clearly standing closer to the camera as Brendands shoulders are behind Jones' shoulders. Also they are wearing their caps differently/different model caps, or Jones just grew the biggest forehead ever. Lol

I met shaub when I was 17 at a ufc fan expo. I’m 6’1.5 like 10 years later (so I was possibly shorter then) shaub was my height at best or shorter. Dudes a height liar or was cutting height for a fight when I seen him

Mike Tyson still wants to know who that is.
{<hhh]
Thing is, there really was a Jon (okay, 'John' but the spelling is irrelevant) Africa. The Philadelphia Police Department blew him to kingdom come, along with a number of residential houses back in 1985.

Towering is slightly hyperbolic, especially considering Schaub is bent forward a bit at the waist.

Had you said Jones is pictured beside a towering pile of poo... that would make sense

It was always weird how Dana would say how "freaking huge" Schuab was, even on the season of TUF when he was in the middle of the pack for size.

Jarl is Swedish slang in the affirmative. Like saing ‘word’.

<BC1>

Jarl is a rank of the nobility in Scandinavia. In Old Norse, it meant "chieftain", particularly a chieftain set to rule a territory in a king's stead. Jarl could also mean a sovereign prince.

Swedish jarls were powerful noblemen in Sweden. There usually was only one holder of the title at a time, second only to the King of Sweden.

For special occasions, regional jarls outside of Sweden could be nominated as well. An example of this is Jon Jones Jarl, who allegedly conducted pirate operations against Igorvovgorod in the east.

Those Black Bags of Upper Management with that Apocoliptic Mistique

Jarl is a rank of the nobility in Scandinavia. In Old Norse, it meant "chieftain", particularly a chieftain set to rule a territory in a king's stead. Jarl could also mean a sovereign prince.

Swedish jarls were powerful noblemen in Sweden. There usually was only one holder of the title at a time, second only to the King of Sweden.

For special occasions, regional jarls outside of Sweden could be nominated as well. An example of this is Jon Jones Jarl, who allegedly conducted pirate operations against Igorvovgorod in the east.

Those Black Bags of Upper Management with that Apocoliptic Mistique

haha

thx man

my reply was smart-arse because that’s all the troll deserved.

I was somewhat familiar because of Jarl Borg & his demise. (I have a pic of it but it may be too graphic under Sherdog rules)

<RomeroSalute>

Last edited:
Schaub is going through some weird DelaHoya type aging. It's like he got old even with a lot of plastic surgery.

Back