Jones Baffled By Latest P4P Rankings, Believes He Should Be Ranked Above DC

How is he not? He beat the #1 twice decisively. I'm starting to notice a trend where emotions trump facts.

Jones is clearly the better fighter and he actually weighs in lighter than DC off season (and now during fights). So it is difficult to disagree with him.

PEDs do not seem to take fighters off rankings so that is a moot case.

Jones WAS the better fighter, DC might easily be better today if he hasn't declined.

Well technically they have to exclude the second fight which is an NC due to Jones being on Turinabol. The first fight was 4 years ago and DC has done much more than Jones in that time period. But we all know Picogram Jones is the better fighter.

How is he not? He beat the #1 twice decisively. I'm starting to notice a trend where emotions trump facts.

Second fight was ruled a NC due to Jones being on Turinabol. First was 4 years ago and DC has accomplished a lot more in that time span.

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
Lol why are people liking this shit reply?

You're right.

Like when Jon Jones fans ignore the fact that the second fight was overturned to a NC because Jones was on steroids but still try and pretend it's a fair win.

They seem to hate that fact.

You're right.

Like when Jon Jones fans ignore the fact that the second fight was overturned to a NC because Jones was on steroids but still try and pretend it's a fair win.

They seem to hate that fact.

While were at it let's take discredit all significant wins of A/W Silva, Vitor, TJ etc.. no? Why not???

Stfu “can’t get a boner Jones” and be grateful you’re allowed to fight. I swear I live in NY, if me and this man cross paths we will throw down and he will lose

Lol dc outweighs jones.but the smaller man outwrestled and knocked him out

First was 4 years ago and DC has accomplished a lot more in that time span.
More than that DC seem to perform better at HW (even Jones said that), at LHW it's more JJ field

Make sense considering that of the two DC Is the one that would benefit more from added punch power and from a more HW style stand and bang

I don’t get it why DC is on the list at all, but it must be that we all love fat, old guys.

Isn’t the whole concept of P4p to be the best if everyone was the same size? He proved that he loses to smaller guys.

Jones is baffled by a lot of things, he still sees himself as this amazing christian role model.

Back