Jones Bandaged Toe, Injury?

Everyone has every right to root for him too. God I hope he gives these sad fuckers a real reason to hate him tonight, when he dominates Gus.

Why are people sad for wanting a clean sport and clean athletes?

I'm torn between my newfound distaste for cheating Jones and for my longtime held dislike for Gustafson his unearned title-shots and his 5+ year campaign of whining about losing to Jones.

I guess I'd be happy if Jones got ktfo, I just don't think Gus is the man to do it...nor do I think I want him to be.
You do know that Gus fans whining about him losing to Jones five years ago isn't the same as Gus himself whining about it?

And him getting the title shot five years ago was perfectly fine. Who else do you consider should've had it instead at that time?

Steroids do make the bones brittle.

Coincidence that the people who have freak bone breaks in the octagon, i.e. Jones, Anderson Silva, Tim Silvia, etc., all have popped for roids?

Don't forget the goat sid vicous

giphy.gif

Why are people sad for wanting a clean sport and clean athletes?
Because I understand that certain drugs can stay in your system for YEARS in picograms. I once took a valium and popped for it in my urine a year later after several clean tests. Long term metabolites are real, testing becoming more and more and more accurate is real. I don't think the greatest LHW of all time should lose the right to make a living at what he is the best in the world at for a mistake. Some time in the past he made a bad decision. All these haters treating him like a pariah need to take a hard look in the mirror. Judgemental keyboard warriors populate the MMA fandom masses. The guy might have taken some roids in the past, especially before USADA, but the narrative coming from USADA and the UFC is 100 percent accurate and believable but people just want to hate. I totally don't believe he's a juicer at this stage in his career.

But even if he was I admit I wouldn't care. I care more about good fights then this modern BS about what people should and shouldn't put in their own bodies.

Steroids do make the bones brittle.

Coincidence that the people who have freak bone breaks in the octagon, i.e. Jones, Anderson Silva, Tim Silvia, etc., all have popped for roids?

When did Timmay suffer a 'freak' bone break? The only one I know of is when Mir humped Sylvia's radius in half because he decided not to tap - in which case the outcome seemed pretty inevitable

You can be sure that that Toe is sore as fuck always, especially when the weather changes.

Can't blame him for taping it up, probably helps keep it secure when he's pressing off on it.

When did Timmay suffer a 'freak' bone break? The only one I know of is when Mir humped Sylvia's radius in half because he decided not to tap - in which case the outcome seemed pretty inevitable
Usually when someone doesn't tap from an arm bar, they get a break or dislocation at the elbow. It's not inevitable at all that the radius just snaps in half.

I mean I've broken a few of my fingers and they're never really the same.

10+ years later I dinked my knuckle on something lightly and I can feel discomfort/weird nerve pain for months

I hope Gus bites that toe off, is that allowed, or would it be considered cheating?

Back