Jones cosigns DC, Gus isn't for real

DC is right but Gus is still a g. The guy went to war in a cage against Jones, DC and Anthony Johnson in epic fights. Got to respect the guy.

Thats kind of true. I mean he beat an over the hill glover and shogun. He lost to even davis iirc. Close losses but still a loss regardless against both dc and jones. Not much to be proud of. In saying that, he is a great fighter. He is probably number 4 in truth though. Jones, dc and then rumble followed by gus and volkan would be the right order.

DC made some good points, Jones on the other hand lost 3 out of 2 imo and was roided to the gills. I find it cringeworthy how someone who most likely cheated his entire career speaks with such arrogance

the Swede got gang raped

nothing new to see here

003_Daniel_Cormier_and_Alexander_Gustafsson.0.0.jpg

Jon-Jones-Daniel-Cormier-Steve-Marcus-Photo-AP.jpg

What he really meant was,"bring your tough guy shit AND YOUR HYPODERMIC NEEDLES to the championship rounds next time."

Kinda sucks that Gus has been on the sidelines so long. I think of him as close to both Jones and Cormier in skills. If they fought again, he might do better.

The guy went to war in a cage against Jones, DC and Anthony Johnson in epic fights.
The Jones and DC fights were epic. That Johnson fight wasn't so much. He got sent to the shadow realm AND into oblivion.

DC and Jones givin Gus that DP/Oreo treatment with no vaseline
<JonesLaugh>
<DCWhoa>

As one poster pointed out in another thread; Jones turned up in the championship rounds against Gustafson......this is usually when cleam fighters fade.

So one spinning back elbow in Rd 4 against Gus is Jones turning up in the championship rounds? He tried to get him down after that and still couldn't, round ended with Gus pushing him down

So one spinning back elbow in Rd 4 against Gus is Jones turning up in the championship rounds? He tried to get him down after that and still couldn't, round ended with Gus pushing him down

IIRC Jones also scored a takedown in round 4 or 5. Compared to how badly he had been beat in the earlier rounds I would say a TD and a Spinning Elbow is turning up. Those shifted the momentum of the fight late in the game.

Honestly I still think Gustafson won. If Jones won then it was by a very narrow margin and I suspect that this fight would have gone way differently under USADA. Especially those championship rounds.

Also what is with Jones, I’m pretty sure Gus said he was the best ever.....so I don’t know what he’s upset about.

Gus had two great and close fights with DC and Jones. I can't hate him for that. The only problem I have with Gus is his inactivity. He just doesn't fight often enough.

Gus already beat a To-The-Gills Jon Jones. Jon should shut the fuck up and go back to his crack den.
Close fight but he lost. I think it was a good decision. Hope they fight again.

Back