Media Jones demanding 50 million to fight Ngannou ?

Didn’t read but if he’s really demanding 50 mil it’s the worst ducking in the history of all of sports.

He didn’t .....He claimed he wanted to get paid more right from the start ....you either trolling or an idiot
I'm not doubting he wants to pay more, but this bullshit drama, asking the UFC to release him and all that is definitely suspicious and I seriously doubt he'd be doing it had Stipe UD Ngannou again

It's true his last few fights at LHW weren't great.

Despite that, I think Jones vs Ngannou would draw tons of viewers. First, there's the curiosity of how Jones would look at HW. Second, Jones is usually a lock to win, but here he'd be the underdog. Finally, I think tons of people would tune in hoping to see Jon get KOed badly.

I agree. And he should definitely get paid. But 10M seems like a reasonable number. Not whatever mickey mouse number he's throwing around.

Jones is treating this like it is his retirement fight. Pay those men!

I'm not doubting he wants to pay more, but this bullshit drama, asking the UFC to release him and all that is definitely suspicious and I seriously doubt he'd be doing it had Stipe UD Ngannou again
He ask for a pay hike before he gave up the LHw belt .....sorry if it doesn’t fit your agenda

If that's true, just cut the SOB. Let him get to the cocaine fueled self-destruction that we all know will happen when his drug tested UFC days are over.

Cocaine isn't cheap - Dana White

He legit deserves like 20-25 million via the revenues he'll generate for this fight

giphy.gif

No one knows exactly how much money Jon Jones is demanding to fight Francis Ngannou, but his coach is throwing out a nice juicy suggestion of $50 million.

We listening to coaches now about pay...

Yeah I'd say LHW was cleared out about the time he started facing Anthony Smith...doesn't change the fact that he waited until after Francis won to start drama, even though him facing the winner has been the plan for months and months
Hes been talking about it for years even before clearing out the division multiple times.

He talks about it extensively in this Steve-O interview over a years ago before Francis was even signed to fight Stipe-

Yep 20-25 mil is very reasonable. 50 mil is like retirement/sunset money for getting KTFO'ed by Ngannou.

I don't get why Jones just doesn't do some tune up fights at HW. Why does he instantly need to fight for the belt? This whole thing is huge pressure.

Yep 20-25 mil is very reasonable. 50 mil is like retirement/sunset money for getting KTFO'ed by Ngannou.

I don't get why Jones just doesn't do some tune up fights at HW. Why does he instantly need to fight for the belt? This whole thing is huge pressure.
Tune ups gain him nothing stature wise while being all risk. Especially at this point.

Back