Jones in HW epic fail ?

Bruce Lee666

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Will Jones get used to a heavier body? his speed will suffer, he will face big boys now with no size advantage.

I’m excited, if Stipe slays Jones the category will have respect again.

last LHW goes up to play with the heavy boys,humiliated by the big boys.

images

Jones is not DC, he was never a natural HW.

I think he's going to have a reality shock!

HW category has many old fighters? yes, but it is historically the most dangerous category.

a punch from a man over 100 kg,and it’s over.
images

images

tumblr_o78bhmlLWB1qa33wlo7_r1_500.gifv

images

PertinentOrdinaryAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif

I remember that I was a middleweight in Judo,I went to fight at the heavyweight and I suffered hell I lost my speed, it is difficult to control a heavy body.

facing giant guys is much more difficult,I understand why 90% of LHW cuts weight.

Jones will now face the ufc strongest men,I want to see.

<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><CerseiPlotting>

Yah his strength won’t translate very good and he's not a speed type fighter.

His HW run will turn ugly.

Not a fan personally, but Jon's never relied on his power...

And steroids or not, JBJ is really good at fighting

No natural LHW has ever won the heavyweight belt. It’s always been heavyweights going down then back up. It will not change and Jon will be unconscious

Nothing a few extra pictograms can't fix ........

Unfortunately, if Miocic wins the (hypothetical) fight people will just claim he defeated a LHW, even the ones regarding Jones as a great fighter.

Nothing a few extra pictograms can't fix ........
Exactly. Is he out of the test pool with his so-called retirement? He'll be a juiced up beast upon his return, he'll mess up Stipe or Francis, pop for drugs then with any luck disappear, UFC will sweep it under the rug until after the fact like Brock to squeeze one more payday out of Jones.

Exactly. Is he out of the test pool with his so-called retirement? He'll be a juiced up beast upon his return, he'll mess up Stipe or Francis, pop for drugs then with any luck disappear, UFC will sweep it under the rug until after the fact like Brock to squeeze one more payday out of Jones.
He's still in the testing pool

He's still in the testing pool
Really? Thought you dropped out in retirement then just have to get back in 6 odd months prior to fighting, like Rumble is now, or how Brock was supposed to but got an exemption, and we all know how that turned out.

No natural LHW has ever won the heavyweight belt. It’s always been heavyweights going down then back up. It will not change and Jon will be unconscious

Good thing Jones is not natural.

Really? Thought you dropped out in retirement then just have to get back in 6 odd months prior to fighting, like Rumble is now, or how Brock was supposed to but got an exemption, and we all know how that turned out.
No, he's not retired

He said he was staying in the testing pool so he doesn't have to wait 6 months to fight the winner of Ngannou vs Stipe

No, he's not retired

He said he was staying in the testing pool so he doesn't have to wait 6 months to fight the winner of Ngannou vs Stipe
Fair enough though I'd argue taking Jones at his word is certainly a risky proposition.
tenor.gif

. What about Ryan Bader?
I see Jon just not going through the weight cut and looking about like Stipe did in this last match.
Could care less if he wins or loses, just enjoy the ride he takes us on.

A lot of you will be disappointed.

Jok has shown a tremendous chin and elite striking defense. He won 14 consecutive title fights and was never hurt.

He will pick his matchups, with Greg Jackson and only take fights they know the path to winning beforehand.

Jon is not afraid to win boring and not easily drawn into a brawl. I have said for years now that this is secretly his biggest asset and it will show at heavyweight.

He will have some sort of Jab n Grab/Wall n Stall hybrid approach and win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back