Jones should be the underdog

M.A.G.A.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hasn’t fought in 3 years, fighting in a new division against a monster like Gane, we’ve seen Jones struggle against fighters his size in the past

Vegas knows Jones is the underdog but the public pounding Jones caused this massive shift

Take it from your friend MAGA, there are no guarantees ever, but I am a professional gambler and my advice is to bet a substantial amount on Gane and enjoy your Saturday night, you’ll thank me later

Hasn’t fought in 3 years, fighting in a new division against a monster like Gane, we’ve seen Jones struggle against fighters his size in the past

Vegas knows Jones is the underdog but the public pounding Jones caused this massive shift

Take it from your friend MAGA, there are no guarantees ever, but I am a professional gambler and my advice is to bet a substantial amount on Gane and enjoy your Saturday night, you’ll thank me later
Honestly could the UFC fix fights?

I think it's appropriate odds, it's not like Gane is a Cro Cop with unstoppable TDD. D1 Ngannou took over on the ground with Gane.

you are right ....He should be the underdog.... but he is winning.... the UFC will see to it.... bet the house on Jon.....Fancis/Jones.....at the end of 2023....that is the script.

I think it's appropriate odds, it's not like Gane is a Cro Cop with unstoppable TDD. D1 Ngannou took over on the ground with Gane.

Yeah and Ngannou manhandled Stipe like he was a child even though Stipe forced Cormier into stand up fights 3 times in a row.

you are right ....He should be the underdog.... but he is winning.... the UFC will see to it.... bet the house on Jon.....Fancis/Jones.....at the end of 2023....that is the script.

Francis isn't fighting in the UFC in 2023 lmao.

I'll bet your house on it.

Little shack that it is.

Ssshhhhhhh!

lmao u should bet your house against jon jones
youl have an easy money bro
o wait you wont

Bones beats Gane 10/10 times imo.

The real fight tomorrow is Bones vs Father Time.

I highly doubt it for a fight of this magnitude

Contrary to popular belief, fight fixing doesn't normally happen with big fights, boxing or MMA
Mark Coleman says otherwise.

Post your bet slip. curious how much you've put on Gane so far.

GOAT being an underdog wouldn't be a GOAT

Post your bet slip. curious how much you've put on Gane so far.

I have yet to place a bet as I have a feeling the odds will get even better closer to the fight

I'm not one to publicly post slips or amounts, however I will say this is likely a 4 star 4 unit bet for me

Now looking at the other side, Gane may have a hand injury and a Jones win likely comes via wrestlefuck unanimous decision, but I feel Gane is prepared for wrestling this time around, the hand injury is why this isn't a 5 star bet for me

And as always, only bet what you can afford to comfortably lose

Francis isn't fighting in the UFC in 2023 lmao.

I'll bet your house on it.

Little shack that it is.
you might be right I checked.... it will be in late 2023 or the first quarter of 2024

People love throwing their money away against Jones lol. He should be an even bigger favourite than he already is.

I don't like your name, but I like your advice

Well this post of yours from about half a year ago...

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-beat-jon-jones.4254252/page-5#post-169154896
At this point Jon Jones is not taking a fight he feels he can’t win

I don’t think Jones will address Gane

...didn't age well, did it?

Back