Jones the perfect tactian

Jones really is the goat. Fight IQ is off the charts

Bones is one of the few fighters that I've ever thought had as high a fight I.Q. as GSP. Both of them have fight I.Q.'s that are off the charts, they rarely make mistakes in fights.

Then you don't understand the fight game.
If you think professional fighting is just throwing and banging then you are a fucken moron

Jones told DC he was going to left head kick him and then set it up and did it.

Look out we have a memer over here, picture courtesy of 9gag.
NeighboringDeliciousCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

Bones is a scientist in that octagon, this was one of the easiest wins in his career

If you think professional fighting is just throwing and banging then you are a fucken moron
I was laughing at your comically bad spelling you absolute waste of oxygen.

a perfect tactician would have figured out how to fool the tests first. looks like there was a flaw in the game plan there.

Jon Jones is the Prodigy IQ Fighter. Good study and gameplan prep.

Let Cormier take the same drugs and I doubt the result is the same. Jones gets an exemption to take whatever drug he wants, and everyone else will get banned for multiple years for the same offenses. But yeah, keep praising him as the "GOAT," when he has failed drug tests multiple times spanning years.
You sound like a whiney...

Jones fight IQ is ridiculous. Hes like GSP in that he beats fighters however he wants.

The other goats like Fedor, Aldo, and Anderson all have a specific style or clear paths to how they get their wins but Jones, and Gsp, win in a multitude of ways.

Really was a perfect gameplan. He was not boxing with Gus this time. Kept that kicking range, used his nasty kicks to the body and legs, and when Gus was hurt in the legs, got the easy TD and finish. Methodical and perfect..

Jones fight IQ is ridiculous. Hes like GSP in that he beats fighters however he wants.

The other goats like Fedor, Aldo, and Anderson all have a specific style or clear paths to how they get their wins but Jones, and Gsp, win in a multitude of ways.

Incredible fight IQ. Broke down DC with that head kick as well. Perfectly changed tactics and took Gus apart tonight..

Thats not it, you spelled tactician wrong lol

Incredible fight IQ. Broke down DC with that head kick as well. Perfectly changed tactics and took Gus apart tonight..

It really shows in the rematches. After being in there the first team he gets a really good read on guys the next fight.

Back