Jones win is not impressive at all

Lmao, beating up a 40-year-old one-eyed Bisping isn't 1/100th of the feat as beating Ciryll Gane, who had ran through the HW division effortlesly.

Ran through the HW division? He hasn't fought Pavlovich, Blaydes, or Stipe, who are top 3 outside of Jones. When he fought the champ he got beat.

How is that running through the HW division?

It's funny how people say GSP cherry picked Bisping, when Jon is a literal stylistic nightmare for Gane.

And Gane wasnt even champ.
Wasn’t even champ…Seethe harder baby girl

Jon is a paper champ until he beats Ngannou.

alot of fighters have plenty of decision wins
its just gsp has the worst with 95percent decision wins

But very dominating in those decision wins. As was Jones in many of his decision wins. GSP could have been given a loss in the Hendricks fight. Jones could have been given a loss in Gustafsson I and Santos fight.
...GSP definitely became too cautious after the Serra loss. He had the skills to finish more fights if he wanted to.

Seriously? He fought a guy who is a newbie to MMA and cannot wrestle. GSP's win over Bisping who is more well rounded and experienced is far more impressive.

Come on, everyone thought Gane would stomp on Jones. When GSP took on Bisping everyone said he was cherry picking. It was impressive but it wasn't a clean win like Jones.

It was so easy for Jones it was shocking. I thought Jones would win but never did I think it would be so easy.

In one of the weakest heavyweight eras. Meanwhile when Bisping was champ Anderson, Whittaker, Romero, Mousasi were around

Bisping didn't fight any of those guys except a shopworn version of Anderson, and the guy that he won the belt off of got KO'd by the only of those guys that he fought.

Not impressive? Lol. Gane beat Santos, Rozenstruik, Volkov, Lewis, Tuivasa, and had a competitive match with Ngannou. He's one of the best HWs around today and Jon ripped through Ciryl like butter. It's not Jones' fault Gane's wrestling stinks.

I honestly think Spivac or Blaydes would have beaten Gane

Fricken Matt Serra made GSP tap to strikes …

matt-serra_georges-st-pierre.gif

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
It's a very impressive win actually :

- Inactive for 3 years
- Went to another category with the largest weight gap :

8rz69dS.png

- Outclassed a good opponent that had a close fight against the previous champion (even if Ngannou was injured)

The salt is especially salty today <36>

Back