JONNY BONES JONES 255lbs FLEXIN

He looks good.. fat like Daniel Cormier, Derrick Lewis, prime fedor etc… the recipe for being a very successful heavyweight

He’s a fat lardass. Look at that neck fat roll. Ffs, he has a neck fat rolls !!!

It doesn't look like hes put on much muscle..,he probably does weigh 255 though so if that was his goal good for him.

He looks good.. fat like Daniel Cormier, Derrick Lewis, prime fedor etc… the recipe for being a very successful heavyweight

I was about to say…….not everyone has to be built like Francis to succeed at heavyweight.

For sure he has a better composition than a lot of heavyweights.

that said I hope Francis sends him to the shadow realm.

Im gonna laugh at all the haters when he fights francis. I see the first round being dangerous and scary, and then bones starts clinching and kneeing francis, francis gasses and bones gets a UD
I think he could catch francis in guillotine. he should not strike with francis.

Bloated.

His frame was perfect for LHW.

When you look at his instagram, you see that he still can't box. He is like 15 years in the sport.
Only at Winklejohn

Looks like it all stopped at his gut and missed his legs entirely, its a very bad and unhealthy look.

I'll believe he's actually fighting at HW when he steps into the cage.

you know what in reality his physique still looks good but the problem is that his legs are skinny it really does ruin his entire physique. it will be interesting to see how he does against a powerful guy like francis when he gets leg kicked

I don't think Francis throws many leg kicks.

He is 100% on the sizzle in both pictures lol
lol well then he has some shit genetics for putting on muscle. Good thing for him fighting isn't bodybuilding but still. I don't think he has the same iron marshmallow genetics DC got (where he performs better the fatter he is).

After winning the HW title yes....hes gunna retire..

Heres why i think hes gunna do it....

Daniel Cormier....

Jones is so fixated at besting or holding shit over D.C that if Jones moves up and becomes the HW champion after never losing and then retires...the amount of shade and shit he can say to D.C or anyone for that matter will be worth retiring over for sure and with D.C retired theres no chance HW jones has to fight HW D.C ...
What's he going to say to DC when Ngannou knocks him out? If what you say is true, the risk outweighs the reward.

what has jones showed that he would lose to a power striker? He’s fought everyone who was suppose to knock him out. Jones has a goat china and goat cardio and goat skills
Dude stop it. I liked you. Don't make me change my mind.

He's been caught using PEDs over 4 times.

You all need to realize he’s bulking right now and you shouldn’t expect him to be a “lean” 255. If he can shed the fat and keep the muscle when he’s in camp and get down to 240 I think he’ll be at his ideal weight.

Its been almost 10 years, and people think he isnt trying to fight MWs?

Back