Jon's win over Gane aging very well

It's almost like Jon's the GOAT or something

Maybe we don't have to hear about white belt Gane anymore

Looked good against Ngannou? They both looked like shit. That was the worst HW title fight ever.

I’ll give you a chance to take that back:

EXbNKrYXYAA7o11.jpg

Gane didn't turn up, didn't train properly and had a brain fart while in there

Thats all on him though, he let himself down massively

I said the fight was damn near 50/50 and I'll admit I was wrong, Cyril looked looked a strong favorite and an improved fighter.

He showed he can handle a wrestler the level of Spivac but he hasn't proven he has good TDD, if he does that to Blaydes then I'd take that as proof.

If Gane fights Pavlovich next I think Gane is the fav but if he fights Blaydes or Almeida then I think Gane is the dog. I think Gane will be top 10 for a long time in either case. I don't think he fights Almeida and he might not fight Blaydes, he could be fighting Pav for the vacant title if Jones beats Miocic though.

Jones is the best by far, none of these HWs are anywhere near his skill level and talent.

In before people say jon is Ducking the rematch

The Infamous conspiracy theory. So with that logic, maybe Gane was paid to lose against Jones too? He looked dead out there right ? Smh
I didn't say I am certain he took a dive. I said It felt like...don't try to be a smart guy. Jones is a GOAT, he doesn't need Dana to fix fights for him anyways (now drug tests are a different story)

He hasn't proven that.
Of course he has, look at his resume, he is the GOAT, 28-0 and the DQ loss is just silly. He has never ever been rocked or dropped in a fight, let alone knocked out. LHW are all HWs, just not as much body fat and much faster. The UFC HWs are dreadful. Who comes close to him? what have they proven? go...

Of course he has, look at his resume, he is the GOAT, 28-0 and the DQ loss is just silly. He has never ever been rocked or dropped in a fight, let alone knocked out. LHW are all HWs, just not as much body fat and much faster. The UFC HWs are dreadful. Who comes close to him? what have they proven? go...

You said HW, LHW is not HW, he hasn't proven much at HW.

I think Blaydes beats him right now, Blaydes getting KO'd by Pav and Ngannou say nothing to his matchup with Jones.

The UFC keeps putting Blaydes in bad matchups to keep him away from Gane and Jones, they basically made him fight the white Ngannou. Blaydes could have beat Gane for the HW title and he certainly deserved the shot more than Jones. Now the UFC is matching Blaydes with Almeida lol.

Jones is not even clearly the best LHW right now.

If Gane fights and beats Apinall like he plans, then I will agree.

Spivak knew the memo for this one

Just come out and try a few takedowns with no real effort and be a punching bag for Gane to look great against to keep the Gane hype alive

The Infamous conspiracy theory. So with that logic, maybe Gane was paid to lose against Jones too? He looked dead out there right ? Smh

Gane definitely took a dive against Jones. His TDD is actually elite, which he showcased in the Spivak fight. In a real fight, Jones would never even touch Gane.

Was Gane vs Spivak rigged as well? Probably. Gane was in France and is likely a bigger draw than Spivak will ever be.

Nope. This shows how weak HW is.

There are 3 maybe 4 good HW

JBJ
Pav
Tom
Stipe

Compare that to when

Werdum
Reem
JDS
Cain
Stipe