Jorge Masdival and Chael Sonnen beef?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Chael mentioned that they were on friendly term during Bodog days and everything was fine and he has no idea why Jorge attacked him and called him a bitch in Ariel shows. Chael mentioned how Jorge told him its going to be on sight in person.

I vaguely recall Chael taking Colby's side in the incident as well as him saying that Masvidal would be done as a draw if he lost.

Chael mentioned that they were on friendly term during Bodog days and everything was fine and he has no idea why Jorge attacked him and called him a bitch in Ariel shows. Chael mentioned how Jorge told him its going to be on sight in person.

No way Jorge can sucker punch Chael on sight like he did to Colby

giphy.webp

Chael would fuck him up. Getting him to the ground on the first attempt and Colby him
Uncle Chael's a fucking beast and a big lad lol, people forget because he can be annoying etc.
He ain't undefeated (and undisputed) for nothing, though.

I'd like to see him emasculate George as much as the next guy, but we all know this is online "beef" for views/popularity, regardless.

I vaguely recall Chael taking Colby's side in the incident as well as him saying that Masvidal would be done as a draw if he lost.
nobody should be taking jorge’s side. even friends and family should be telling him he’s an idiot, and chill out. chael merely said what the entire civilized world thought.

Back