Jorge Masvidal going to public schools and inspiring kids

Masvidal almost gave the Schmo a three piece for talking loud in the library.

Because brain damage for bullshit money isn't something children should dreaming of.

He wasnt encouraging them to be mma fighters. He was encouraging them to follow their dreams.
Nothing wrong with being a fighter anyways

Hella odd choice for a middle school. Seems like he tried to spin it a positive manner though so can't really give him shit for being there.

58378853_2249795278616431_4930972980973928448_n.jpg

He wasnt encouraging them to be mma fighters. He was encouraging them to follow their dreams.

Fair point, I guess. But couldn’t they come up with someone better to showcase?

Like a scientist, artist, etc.

I’m just not one for promoting outright violence to children. And when you bring in a fighter, then show clips of him finishing someone, and all the kids are like fuck yeah—it doesn’t seem just as simple as a guy encouraging kids to follow their dreams. I hope you understand where I’m coming from. Like, if I was in middle school, and he showed up and did his talk, I doubt I’d be like hell yeah, time to cure cancer!

Edit: ps, I do think there is something wrong with putting your brain and body on the line as a fighter and not getting paid well for it.

lesson no1: Don't let some funny looking edwards get the upper hand.

Fair point, I guess. But couldn’t they come up with someone better to showcase?

Like a scientist, artist, etc.

I’m just not one for promoting outright violence to children. And when you bring in a fighter, then show clips of him finishing someone, and all the kids are like fuck yeah—it doesn’t seem just as simple as a guy encouraging kids to follow their dreams. I hope you understand where I’m coming from. Like, if I was in middle school, and he showed up and did his talk, I doubt I’d be like hell yeah, time to cure cancer!

Edit: ps, I do think there is something wrong with putting your brain and body on the line as a fighter and not getting paid well for it.

In MMA cte is lower risk then boxing, but less pay. Boxing is riskier but more pay. If some kid has a talent in fighting, and wants to be a fighter theres nothing wrong in that.

Not his fault but were they really showing his fight reel to middle schoolers?

Of course nothing wrong with being a fighter just they could've used a better role model, ask someone like DC, Stipe, GSP kids now day got no respect.

Of course nothing wrong with being a fighter just they could've used a better role model, ask someone like DC, Stipe, GSP kids now day got no respect.

Are you serious? Masvidal is one of the best respectful guys. He is against trash talking. We need more people like him

My two takeaways from this segment are

1) Thanks to the Schmo, turtlenecks are making a comeback
2) Every Friday at that school, the cafeteria will be serving 3 piece combos with 2 sides and a biscuit

Looked like Schmo barely ducked a 3-piece himself. How dare you blow out Mas’s earpiece bro? You lucky kids were around. Mas was being nice and you could tell he didn't like the manufactured character talking to him.

"Here are a few ways to win a street fight. Toss your 3 piece in the garabge, and crack his skull with your soda" - Jorge Masvidal
aid17251-v4-728px-Win-a-Street-Fight-Step-9-Version-8.jpg

He should deliver a 3 piece and a soda to spoiled brats that beat their professors and dont give a fuck about authority. Public highschools in the us are fucking jungles.

"number 1guy in the universe of all creatures"
I don't know why but I can't stop laughing

Lol I wonder what the dialogue is like.

"Yo kids let me tell you how I gave this British homeboy a 3 piece and a soda."

Back