Media Jorge Masvidal puts together a highlight vs Usman

Masvidal is my favourite fighter but I never understood why people do things like this.

Making a highlight video of your best parts of your lose and taking some kind of moral victory from it is retarded.

You lost.

Why do you love a place so much you don’t want to be in?
And why not give thanks to the country who gave you everything.

you’re making excuses for shitty places to live. And when they can go onto bigger and better places with freedom of speech and career path. There is no gratitude.

that’s why you wouldn’t want these people here. If they can’t give just a thank you. And these are the most privileged. Why would taking any immigrants migrants or refugees ve a good thing. If they can’t show the slightest appreciation to the country that let them do what they want to do at the expense of effort.
Two things:

1. I'm sure not EVERYTHING about Nigeria is bad. I'm sure Usman has many fond childhood memories of friends, family, the neighboorhood he grew up in etc. Just because his family decided it was too rough doesn't take that away.

2. Nobody can live in eternal gratitude with a bowed head and clasped hands like some second-rank citizen. That would make anyone sick over time. When you become a citizen you have the right to act normally and be treated normally.

Also I don't get how Usman offends you so much. What disrespect has he shown towards America other than repping the Nigerian flag in a sports contest?

Hate Jorge all you want but you gotta admit the man has incredible standup.

He's as smooth as they come, he's always in there fllowing. Became a bit of a diva and he's more a youtuber than anything now but lets not forget he's still a fuckin savage.

Two things:

1. I'm sure not EVERYTHING about Nigeria is bad. I'm sure Usman has many fond childhood memories of friends, family, the neighboorhood he grew up in etc. Just because his family decided it was too rough doesn't take that away.

2. Nobody can live in eternal gratitude with a bowed head and clasped hands like some second-rank citizen. That would make anyone sick over time. When you become a citizen you have the right to act normally and be treated normally.

Also I don't get how Usman offends you so much. What disrespect has he shown towards America other than repping the Nigerian flag in a sports contest?

ignore him. He’s a racist boomer

Now make a compilation of all those significant impactful foot stumps Usman landed you coward

Hope this fight happens. Jorge has a punchers chance. Still picking Usman by cardio though.

Warning to the salty haters.

Nice highlight of Jorge's work in the fight with Kumaru. Jorge obviously deserves the shot over the guy who ran out of the cage after getting his jaw broken vs Usman.

giphy.gif

funny how on 6 days notice usman took his bmf belt

Two things:

Of course not. Nigeria is most well known for scamming people. Salt and sugar and a shorty film industry. mans generally one of the most brutal places to grow up and live in.
not a great place to live if your vying to be what Usman is today.
That’s literally what Nigeria is know for.
Exactly. That’s my point. why love a place that you don’t want to be apart of? Because you had some fun as a kid? Well why not have fun as an adult and the rest of your life. If you wave the flag proudly?

The most basic thing a human can ask for is a chance. A chance and if they are lucky enough they can live out there dream with as many obstacles in the way as possible.
And if you’re lucky enough to land in a place that gives you that opportunity you better be very thankful.

I’m not offended by it. Very few things offend me. I’m just calling a spade a spade.

The most basic point is if you love a country so much apparently. That you want nothing to do with. You don’t even want to live there. Then why not support the country that you love to live in that gave you the opportunities and your life you live today.
And you’re sYing it’s not political and you had fun as a a kid. Well what was wrong with the country 20 years ago and the previous and then the previous.
And why love that place you won’t spend
Any time in unless surrounded by security and cameras.

this isn’t a riddle. You’re treating it as a battered spouse. And saying in the beginning it was fun and the. Shit got really nasty.

It’s just bizarre.

Even though Kamaru completely dominated Masvidal rounds 2-5. I gotta say this, Masvidal looked incredibly fast in that fight, especially in the first few exchanges.
fast AND powerful

i really want to see the rematch

Yeah Mas looked good on the feet but how will he keep the fight there next time?
Here's hoping he has a plan lol

Fuck, this is cringe.

I really expected better from Jorge. You lost, stop takin solace in the 2 minutes you had a little success, in a fight you were dominated in....

We all know whats up in a rematch aswell.

Of course not. Nigeria is most well known for scamming people. Salt and sugar and a shorty film industry. mans generally one of the most brutal places to grow up and live in.
not a great place to live if your vying to be what Usman is today.
That’s literally what Nigeria is know for.
Exactly. That’s my point. why love a place that you don’t want to be apart of? Because you had some fun as a kid? Well why not have fun as an adult and the rest of your life. If you wave the flag proudly?

The most basic thing a human can ask for is a chance. A chance and if they are lucky enough they can live out there dream with as many obstacles in the way as possible.
And if you’re lucky enough to land in a place that gives you that opportunity you better be very thankful.

I’m not offended by it. Very few things offend me. I’m just calling a spade a spade.

The most basic point is if you love a country so much apparently. That you want nothing to do with. You don’t even want to live there. Then why not support the country that you love to live in that gave you the opportunities and your life you live today.
And you’re sYing it’s not political and you had fun as a a kid. Well what was wrong with the country 20 years ago and the previous and then the previous.
And why love that place you won’t spend
Any time in unless surrounded by security and cameras.

this isn’t a riddle. You’re treating it as a battered spouse. And saying in the beginning it was fun and the. Shit got really nasty.

It’s just bizarre.
You think you're inside his head and in a perfect position to judge his behavior. But your post reeks of not knowing what you're talking about and not being able to put yourself in someone else's shoes. Why don't you go to some Mexican community and burn a Mexican flag because according to you they shouldn't give a shit about Mexico since they moved away. Then after they beat you up for it tell them how unamerican their behavior is.

Not getting mad at you, just an example ;)

Who says Usman isn't greatful? You're putting too much into that flag repping

Lmfao 99% of those highlights are from the first round. Kind of lame considering he lost AND Usman ate all that shit like cookies.

Usman won decisively and i think he wins 9/10 times, but to Masvidal's credit he was winning the little striking exchanges there were and stuffed majority of Usman's takedowns.

When Usman did take him down he couldn't hold him down either.
This.
I honestly like the rematch and of any of the top people to deserve a shot, rewarding the guy who took it on short notice after being a loyal vet to the sport for decades deserves a full camp attempt.

If I fled or sought a better life in another country. I wouldn’t be waving the flag of the country I fled from to have a better life. that’s common sense.

No, it's not, not at all. You might love the culture, the customs, your social circle and memories of your country, but also understand that the political and economic reality of that place is less conducive to success at a particular activity. It has nothing to do with not liking the country as a whole, and that concept doesn't even make sense. 8-year old Kamaru also didn't choose to move somewhere else, and there's no reason for him to stop appreciating his country of birth as a whole.

Or why would a country take you in when you’re allegiance is to the country that was so bad to live in.

Because countries benefit from contributions from people from all over the world without the need of erasing their identity, personality or demanding "allegiance", whatever that means. Outside of wartime that word has no real meaning or practical purpose, and it's certainly not defined by what country you decide to represent in sports or anything else.

this is only hard for you because it’s 2021. It’s just a common sense thing.

No, it's not. It's just you trying to project your particular ideas into everyone else, even when other people are harmlessly living their lives and appreciating the history of their family.

And you’re response is pretty lame. Why would you fight under a place that you ran away from. Where you don’t want to live in?

A lot of people feel proud representing their country of birth in some way because they feel attached to its culture, history and customs, even if they accept that their parents ended up having better opportunities somewhere else geographically and therefore decided to move. It's not that complicated.

wouldn’t you be thankful for the opportunity to being one of the most successful humans because of the country you moved too. Or nah.

Putting up the flag of his country of birth doesn't mean he's not thankful for the opportunities he got thanks to his family moving somewhere else. Those things have nothing to do with each other. That's just your particular misunderstanding of another person's feelings and people in general, but it has nothing to do with reality.

Last edited:
You think you're inside his head and in a perfect position to judge his behavior. But your post reeks of not knowing what you're talking about and not being able to put yourself in someone else's shoes. Why don't you go to some Mexican community and burn a Mexican flag because according to you they shouldn't give a shit about Mexico since they moved away. Then after they beat you up for it tell them how unamerican their behavior is.

Not getting mad at you, just an example ;)

Who says Usman isn't greatful? You're putting too much into that flag repping

What? The comparison would be if I went to Mexico and sported an American flag. And lived in Mexico and had no respect for the place that I moved to.

Nothin about your comment had anything to do. It was the opposite.

and of course you can get into someone’s
Head. Say they worked in a diamond mine for a few cents a day. They come to America and then wave the Somalian flag and support then he’ll hole you escaped from.

this isn’t a vacation scenario. It’s getting the fuxk out of this place as my kids won’t live a shitty life and my kids wave that shittynl banner they don’t want anything to do with.

This dude is the perfect fighter for the social media age, even down to the fake, worthless belt.

Back