Media Jorge Masvidal wants to fight Justin Gaethje in possible return to UFC

That would go very poorly for Masvidal. There's a difference between washed and triple washed. I think Gaethje is starting to exit the twilight of his prime at 35 with a lot of wear, but he's still dangerous and can probably beat a lot of LWs and even some WWs. Jorge was at the same place Gaethje now is in 2019 when he beat Nate, who was also exiting his prime.

For the love of God I wish fighters would stay retired when they say they're retiring unless they need to finish a contract to do something else.

Gaethje got his nose destroyed, took two vicious illegal strikes in each eye, got battered with shots to the head and body, then knocked out… Perfect time to call someone out Mas.

In other words "I'm going broke"

If Jorge comes in shape this is actually a really good fight to make. Very even this stage of their careers.

Ok Jorge

masvidal-is-gonna-come-back-at-heavyweight-v0-rms8ngvns6ic1.jpeg

Your fat ass probably can't even make 170 anymore

So, Jorge is running low on cash, isn’t he?

If Jorge comes in shape this is actually a really good fight to make. Very even this stage of their careers.
Is it though? Jorge will be 40+ and looked like shit in his last fight. Plus he hasn’t fought in mma for a while.

If he's coming back, let Colby get his revenge inside the octagon.

Masvidal clowning on Justin for taking his picking against him personally is a little fucking rich.

Does he not remember his fued with Bisping years ago started because he got pissy that Bisping thought Lorenz Larkin would edge him out (which he did.)

Back