Jose Ramirez KOs Tim Anderson (baseball)

I’m against fighting in baseball, but that was a fair one. Big dude should’ve grabbed him, because he didn’t know what he was doing.

Anderson threw first, and hit the dirt afterwards. I have no issue with it.
oneshot.jpg

I’m against fighting in baseball, but that was a fair one. Big dude should’ve grabbed him, because he didn’t know what he was doing.

I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of pitchers getting their clocks cleaned.
When you throw a 90+ mph hard object at someone that can't defend themself, you deserve to take one in the kisser every once in a while.

edit: speaking of pitchers, the Nolan Ryan incident turned 30 years old yesterday.

And why will they have to sit? As punishment for breaking a rule. Otherwise known as doing something that is not allowed.

Yawn. Just like how jaywalking isn't allowed. In otherwords, totallybfine, no big deal. Might as well be a 20 dollar fine.

Yawn. Just like how jaywalking isn't allowed. In otherwords, totallybfine, no big deal. Might as well be a 20 dollar fine.
Okay so we have established that your first post was flat wrong and this is not allowed. Now you are complaining about a punishment that hasn't been decided being too lenient. It's not like baseball is overrun with fights on a daily basis. Doesn't appear to be a problem that needs to be cracked down on.

Back