Elections Joseph Biden Brings Hope to 2020

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
TIME STAMPED

giphy.gif

LOL, that isn't even close. Its Jan so I understand saying the last year, but saying 2020 when it is 2022 is pretty out there

This was from the day before and much worse. Gets asked a legit question about where are the COVID tests and literally can’t respond, looks like he wants to crawl into a gutter and die in shame. Absolute disgrace

why do they let this guy speak? he can't read properly because his brain isn't functioning properly... 44% approval rating? 0% chance that's true, i don't care how many npc's there are...

why do they let this guy speak? he can't read properly because his brain isn't functioning properly... 44% approval rating? 0% chance that's true, i don't care how many npc's there are...
There is no way 80 million people lost that much confidence so quickly. No way.

He is in the 30s in most polls. In the 20s with independents. GOP hasn’t polled this well in 40-50 years.

This was from the day before and much worse. Gets asked a legit question about where are the COVID tests and literally can’t respond, looks like he wants to crawl into a gutter and die in shame. Absolute disgrace

The way his comms teams shouts down and kicks out media people and they just sit there and take it is hilarious.

This is calling into question was he really in the senate for 370 years

Back