Josh Barnett UFC Profile

So does this mean he is in the UFC? I never go to there site. Could it just be because he once fought for them?

So does this mean he is in the UFC? I never go to there site. Could it just be because he once fought for them?

No, it was recently added.

And considering this is the UFC's official site, it seems pretty legit.

Check out the Joe Rogan Podcast with Josh Barnett! If you don't I'll start posting up some awesome shit and quotes from it!

It's really good.

No, it was recently added.

And considering this is the UFC's official site, it seems pretty legit.

But but.... It still has his old nickname! If the addition is legit, this needs to be fixed! As a fan of Bolt Thrower (I believe he got his nickname from one of their albums), I expect nothing less!

The page shows his last fight...

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Pedro-Rizzo

It mentions Pedro Rizzo's last fight too. I don't mean to shit in anybody's Wheaties, but they have a fight finder style database for all of the fighters that fought in the UFC.

Although most of the fighters from yesteryear don't have a face shot while Barnett does. Maybe the picture was due to him being a Strikeforce fighter

Didn't Ikuhisa Minowa have one too and people thought he was going to be on UFC Japan card?

josh is a tough dude...but cain would slaughter him.on the bright side, there are lots of great matchups for him....id love to see him fight frank mir.

Back