Josh Emmett

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I see he is a +200 underdog. Is he not a bad matchup for Bryce? I get that it is short notice but if it was a full camp who would be the favorite?

Maybe I am off here but Emmmett seems like he would be hard to take down and Bryce is very hittable on the feet.

I dont care for Josh much but I do agree with you in that I also see Emmett hard to take down and Bryce hittable on the feet

Bryce should enjoy a slight size advantage and hopefully he can impose his will in the grappling department and get “thug nasty” with a finish hold

That would be my preferred outcome

edit: I meant “thug nasty” in a sense

I don't think he's that difficult to take down. He has like a 40% TDD, but he mostly fights strikers who don't even attempt a TD.

Josh emmet is like 50 and just got the ass beating of his life from illa. Bryce should be able to outpoint an emmet with a broken sense of confidence.

Emmett is my favorite fighter, and fighting at such a high level in a smaller weight class for his age is very impressive. Power is one of the last things to go, and Bryce is very hittable as we saw against Barboza and Topuria.

I just threw 15$ on Emmett as a small bet as I also think the lines are off. Thinking of putting another bet on him and over 1.5

Emmett got bullied on the ground by Yair and I think Mitchell could take advantage of that so I'm guessing that's why Mitchell is the favorite.

I just struggle seeing Mitchell take this to the ground and not eating big shots on his way in.... if he is willing to pull guard I actually think he could take control of the fight since he's insane on yhe ground.

10 year difference in age and Emmit hasn't finished anyone in a few years.

Back