Josh Fabia grappling technique...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The whole goddamn reason this guy won Diego over was because Diego said that he charged Fabia and Fabia out grappled him and put him down on the concrete. I do not understand this since Diego has been in grappling exchanges against the likes of Karo Parisyan and Nick Diaz who are one of the best grapplers in MMA.

Yet this whole Fabia saga started with some grappling technique and I am wondering if anyone has seen this move?

Yet this whole Fabia saga started with some grappling technique and I am wondering if anyone has seen this move?
FlusteredJauntyDogfish-size_restricted.gif

It was kinda funny when he teamed up with Fabia and he beat White and Gall. Turns out they both just suck ass and Diego could do it without a camp. Then in his next fights he showed strange ineffective technique in the rest of his fights.

If this was true he would have video of his live grappling and sparring and not just demonstrations. He documents everything, anything that would make him look good and add credibility to what he is trying to sell he would use. So for him to have none of him doing anything vs live opponents says a lot.

It was probably a demonstration where he had Diego come at him in a specific way only. Not in a random way where he doesn't know what Diego is going to do. Very big difference when you know when and what is exactly coming in terms of a strike or grappling technique.

Plus if anyone noticed during his rant at the fighter meeting when Paul Felder moved his legs back to sit up straight to talk to him when he was getting frustrated with what Fabia was saying, Fabia moved back and away. Body language from him is very easy to read. He was like 20 feet away from Felder and Felder didn't even get up and he already had Fabia shook.

And now he wrestled his employment and put him on the street!

Plus his last name is Fabia,that's like vilain name 101...

The whole goddamn reason this guy won Diego over was because Diego said that he charged Fabia and Fabia out grappled him and put him down on the concrete. I do not understand this since Diego has been in grappling exchanges against the likes of Karo Parisyan and Nick Diaz who are one of the best grapplers in MMA.

Timestamped

During the grappling exchange while applying the choke, Master Fabia also squeezes the balls simultaneously.

Diego surely tapped

Accolades according to a recent interview...

Lived in New Zealand he played on the first ever Kindergarten rugby team

Stopped growing at 12 years of age

25+ years of mind and body calibration

Machine like reflexes and hand eye coordination

he showed diego fighting can be more efficient than the approach he was taking. i dont think fabia would out grapple diego if they were both forced to engage. many guys have out grappled high level grapplers simply by not engaging.

I remember him telling this story. He started with "to make a long story short" then 10 minutes later was still talking.

Like most Diego Sanchez stories, it didn't make a whole lot of sense. He said Fabia stacked him on the concrete and made Diego tap. But he also said he was in flip flops and not trying hard but still found it surprising he was rolled so easily.

Back