Journeyman Jorge conned everyone

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Full camp vs 6 days?

Gimme a fucking break.
_uYDMkf74cEJpnPswIh0Q7SHwuZKwhxyzyyXfKGaV8kAljnsK5DCU-TqEBeOUPNMadNy1rM663bZG6Oamqn8BMVWL0Ov0YWxjeB_oaIwUXURPHdJbDQXKpplqb7DJfjC641hSJ9uLgxzAJv4_3w-GsC0hA=w244-h178

Masvidal wasn’t ever anything special, only morons thought that.

Expected result. Kinda disappointed that Usman couldnt finish a much smaller guy who fought on 6 days notice. Biggest damage Jorge took were headbutts... says it all.
The funny part is that Masvidal will still draw 20x more and nobody will ever give a shit about Kamaru and after this fight he will sell even less.

Anyways, GREAT event today. We had some really good fights!

Jorge was training non-stop and was fully ready for this

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Helping someone else training for a fight vs training for a fight aren't the same thing.

He was completely out of shape. Had about 7 minutes in him tonight.

Six days notice my butt.
Listen to Dustin. Jorge has been training the whole time.

Accept this. Jorge will NEVER beat Usmsn.
Doesnt look like full camp....breathing heavy after one round? And they weren't even wrestling then. Just glad Usman won. Hes the rightful champ.

Dominated by Usman

Did the Journeyman land even one decent shot over 25 minutes?

As if a guy who lost to Ragin Al would actually beat Usman <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Jorge conned everyone, I bet Dana is annoyed he paid him extra

Ali Abdelaziz wins again
Spamming overhands against a guy who's shooting for takedowns? He assassinated Till and Askren, this was a disappointing performance.

Six days notice my butt.
Listen to Dustin. Jorge has been training the whole time.

Accept this. Jorge will NEVER beat Usmsn.

And Usman will always be snoozman. Worst fight of the night.

Lol at people gullible enough to think Masvidal only had a 6 day camp, you people are the reason Usman by dec. was +125, should have been like -150.

Excuses, as expected. Masvidals a middle shelf fighter. Still respect for what hes done. But you know....you people built him up like conor <45>:sniper::eek:<Moves><45><Lmaoo>

really hoping for mas to win. but really this 90% is what i was expecting to be the outcome. usman knows that mas striking is dangerous for him thats why he played it safe unlike against colby.

Full camp vs 6 days?

Gimme a fucking break.
Nah he and everyone who knows him said he was training. Ah the excuses has begun.

So do we agree he did it for the money and has a built in excuse if he lost or do we believe he's just a journeyman?

Back