JRE: 'didnt mean to take it, it was tainted cocaine'

Not a defense accepted by the WADA.

In 2018, the World Anti-Doping Agency appealed to the CAS after FIFA reduced a suspension of Peruvian national team captain Paolo Guerrero. Guerrero had tested positive for cocaine after a World Cup qualifier against Argentina after ingesting a tea containing the substance. Guerrero was initially suspended for a total of 12 months, but this was later halved by FIFA's appeal committee. WADA in turn appealed to the CAS and they imposed the 14 month ban in May 2018 which will cause Guerrero to miss the 2018 FIFA World Cup. The CAS confirmed the existence of an anti-doping rule violation (ADRV), but also accepted that Guerrero was not trying to enhance his performance by ingesting the substance. The panel had considered that the player did bear some fault or negligence, even if it was not significant, and that he could have taken some measures to prevent him from committing the ADRV.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_of_Arbitration_for_Sport

It's interesting that WADA and USADA have opposite views on this.

Too many tainted shit these days, cant trust those illegal labs no more, shame, shame.

Asking if something is possible isn’t the same as saying that’s what happened.

Nothing wrong with finding out all possibilities. That’s how you learn you stupid fuckers lol.

Our most respected athletes deserve a better quality cocaine. Let's start a petition or something.

What kind of a world do we live in when our drugs are tainted with drugs?

We are seriously not worthy of Jon Jones.

We don't deserve him.

My Tbol was cut with coke.

his defence is tainted illegal substance.

That's a wholesome man we can all trust.

{<jordan}

Man Jones must have the worst luck. His dick pills are tainted and now his cocaine? Can’t the guy catch a break? The next thing we know, somebody is going to sell him a bottle of shampoo with HGH in it. Poor Jon Jones.

Man Jones must have the worst luck. His dick pills are tainted and now his cocaine? Can’t the guy catch a break? The next thing we know, somebody is going to sell him a bottle of shampoo with HGH in it. Poor Jon Jones.
I would be ripped if I shopped with him.

Back