JRE is back on youtube ?

Will the episodes that he did while exclusive to Spotify stay on there, or will they get uploaded to YouTube eventually? I kind of want to watch the Louis CK episode.

Will the episodes that he did while exclusive to Spotify stay on there, or will they get uploaded to YouTube eventually? I kind of want to watch the Louis CK episode.
I was wondering that, too. Knowing corporate America, they'll stay Spotify exclusive.

Spotify doesn’t cost anything, it’s accessible directly from your web browser (or phone app), and there’s no need to hold out for uploads on YouTube.

You can pay 10 dollars for a "Premium" account, but that isn't necessary to listen to music or podcast.

That only allows you ad-free music listening and other perks that are essentially only music related.

Last edited:
Looks like he started to upload fool episode some weeks ago
i-pity-the-fool-mr-t.gif

The podcast on Spotify are completely free. On the browser I don't even get ads. In the IOS app I do get ads in the middle of episodes but it's very easy to quickly skip them.

Last edited:
Back