JRE - Michael Bisping (actually tolerable)

Granted now he literally has started doing a weird Americanised-British accent.

I grew up in the same part of town as Bisping, and now live in the US, JUST like he explained, I totally had to change a lot of how I spoke just because I got bored/frustrated with having to talk about my accent to everyone fucking person I spoke to.

200_d.gif

|Tom Cruise is a poor man's bisping. Bisping is the better fighter, with the better physique, he is more popular based off of quality twitter followers, and is richer, and arguably more famous.

" Everything else, is virtually identical "

I can't say it as fact, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bisping was actually the better actor between the two. If you saw Bisping vs Anderson, it was worthy of a grammy. He pretended to get knocked out, then got up, and outstruck anderson like he stole something.

"Michael Bisping said it best"

The story he told where he said to Vitor there is no jesus had me cracking up. Bisping is a dick but a funny one.

His GSP impersonation always cracks me up, love Bisping, i always wanted him to at least fight for gold, buddeh got the belt, dude deserved it imo.

Lol an idiot talking to another even bigger idiot.

Michael Bisping has become more and more likable as time goes by. I really used to hate him and now I’m a big fan of his.

I like how Rogan get's high and let's his guest talk their talk with specific questions to keep them on track or inject input, etc. Each one has an interesting story and some guests are bullshitters which you can tell, but he still let's them go on and tell their story.

If you want to see an argument, watch a Fox News or CNN bullshit show. I have no interested in seeing people argue, just keep it chill for me, life is too stressful for argument types. The arguments here on Sherdog are funny as hell though.

I guess what I don't like is how he hosts people with entirely different points of view, and agrees with both. Say, he'll have someone like Jordan Peterson and then that commie-hottie, Abby Martin. Yeah, he just lets them talk, but no sane person can possibly agree with both: that's where weed plays a role - he has no intention of hosting that show sane.

I see your point and accept it. I kinda move away from the JRE, there are so many podcasts now. No way I'm watching cable news, that stuff is toxic.

I grew up in the same part of town as Bisping, and now live in the US, JUST like he explained, I totally had to change a lot of how I spoke just because I got bored/frustrated with having to talk about my accent to everyone fucking person I spoke to.
Same here ..I was in north cackalacky for awhile..try being there with those folks from the hills and having a Manc accent...

Same here ..I was in north cackalacky for awhile..try being there with those folks from the hills and having a Manc accent...

I’m in Virginia, so pretty much the same neck of the woods! Once I leave the city and hit the suburbs or the mountains.... I might as well be putting on a full on fake accent

I'd do fine , my cackalacky is flawless.

Is that really a place?

giphy.gif

You okay, buddeh? Do you know where you are? You're in an octogon. You just got knocked out, buddeh.
One of the greatest moments in mma history for me if I’m being completely honest lol.

Along with the post fight press conference lmao.

Bisping was always cool. It's youse guys who were the dicks.

I'd do fine , my cackalacky is flawless.

Yeah
that really a place?
It is my friend..
I learned quick that folks in North Carolina called it that..
To be honest. I love the place
I met some great folks there .
I was playing lacrosse out there.
And between south Carolina and Baltimore I met and had some great times with some decent folks...

And the other chap that quoted me..
Virginia is a beautiful place too..the blue ridge mountains..
AHH come on .what's not to like.

Nah...JRE is unbearable. Rogan disagreed with guests what? Twice? Everyone who shows up there, saying whatever insanity Rogan will nod in agreement....

Rogan's main goal is to provides a platform for his listeners to learn about his guests...his purpose is not to debate them on everything they say.

it's refreshing to have someone listen and allow people to express themselves and tell their stories, and not always try to push their own position.

what's truly intolerable are discussions that consist mainly of two sides arguing while not even really listening to each other, with neither genuinely interested in learning anything or being at all open to amending their own position, no matter what, and just arguing to 'win'.

One of the greatest moments in mma history for me if I’m being completely honest lol.

Along with the post fight press conference lmao.
That conference really got out of hand. It was also the last one that was in the old format.

Back