JT Money staying busy |$|

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looks like Jesse is staying busy during his suspension with a submission underground event April 15th. I Always root for this dude, hope he returns.

DYsyDj0VMAAtUuy

Always rooted for the guy too. He seems like a bit of a humorous wild man. But with his record at 31-15, 14 losses by submission. I think he may be going down!

Chael Sonnen presents... :D

Monson, lol. Just retire dude.

Wait why is everyone a fan all the sudden? I don’t hate him I guess but he was a huge dipshit on TUF

War JT$! I really didn't like the guy back in those days of his first TUF season, but I am a fan of this mature version of his and rooted for him to win TUF Redemption.

Wait why is everyone a fan all the sudden? I don’t hate him I guess but he was a huge dipshit on TUF
yes, he was. but now he really does not seem like one, to me at least.

Well it would have been super ironic if Chael banned him for using steroids lol.

glad to see JT keeping busy but moreso im glad to see Fabiano getting in there w Jeff. ill tune in.

Very weird storyline for sure. More ups and downs then a junkie on a elevator. Can this guy not ruin anything is the real question. Tons of natural and now some not so natural strength, mixed in there with some tough mid-western mentality, made JT a young subject ready to mold into a good MMA fighter one day. His bad decisions early on, really, really set him back. More mentally which is what made him waste years taking fights all over just to scratch out a living, while losing his wife and kids along the way. Tough story, i wish him the best.

Back