Media Juan Espino believes Romanov took the easy way out: "You took the victory, but it cost you respect"

this is the part i hate. This should not be happening in the middle of the fight.

As if the doctor can decide the result of the fight at that moment, lol. If it's a cut/wound or visible injury (break, dislocation etc.), then the doctor can call it.

Absolutely shameful shit. The knee looks slow and weak, even at full speed, and it was one of those shots thrown just to show activity. “I can’t straighten my leg”? it doesn’t even look like it hit the cup. Romanov was shook and gassing. The new meta of 2021 is not calf kicks, it’s faking for a DQ. The sport is turning into a circus due to these clowns.

Last edited:
The Vegas cards have video replay for fight-ending sequences, right?

I wonder why nobody said anything about the referees taking another look at the groin shot.

It doesn't look like a groin shot on the video Espino shared.

A no contest would be much better. No one won that fight.
can sombody write a love letter to Dana and tell him that nut strikes should be NC? This will prevent the Hollywood actors from vying for Oscars. Problem solved!

"An opponent that nobody wanted to fight against, undefeated favorite in the betting and everyone saw what happened. I accept the result but really the opponent did not measure up not only in a fair manner but also morally. I don't even want to talk about the judges."

that was it? Ok, this was a robbery.
Just WOW

This is what Aljo supporters basically want the sport to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know you are elbow's deep in Petr Yan's Bantamweight ass, but you do know that nobody takes any of ur posts seriously, right? The sad thing is that u used to be a solid contributer to Sherdog.

<{outtahere}>

We all know you are elbow's deep in Petr Yan's Bantamweight ass, but you do know that nobody takes any of ur posts seriously, right? The sad thing is that u used to be a solid contributer to Sherdog.

<{outtahere}>
Whatcha gonna do cry about it? You could try blinking alot like Aljo,then maybe people will take your posts seriously.

Back