Elections Judge rules that GA Republican Party Vice-Chair voted illegally 9 times.

The subject of this thread is a felon. That’s who I have been referring to and is who I believe the post you quoted was referring to as well. Feigning ignorance while you’re strong suit isn’t going to cut it. Should the subject of this thread have gotten jail time for voter fraud then since he is a felon and voted illegally?

If he was on probation and committed voter fraud, he should at least spend some time for violating his probation. If this is his first probation violation, he can spend a weekend in jail. If it's like his 3rd time violating his probation, he needs to finish out his sentence in jail.

Oh for fuck's sake, just admit that you were wrong and move on. I gave you 4 or 5 chances to go back and look what I posted, and you were too ignorant to do so.

I wasn’t wrong I was clearly referring to the subject of the thread. So was the guy you quoted. You pretending I wasn’t doesn’t work since I referenced the guys probation violations. That article isn’t helping your case as much as you think it does. In fact given the context of the thread the article only destroys your overall position seeing this guy is a felon and received a slap on the wrist.

Last edited:
If he was on probation and committed voter fraud, he should at least spend some time for violating his probation. If this is his first probation violation, he can spend a weekend in jail. If it's like his 3rd time violating his probation, he needs to finish out his sentence in jail.

I believe he had violated probation 3 times which led to his probation being extended the 6 years or so.

Last edited:
I wasn’t wrong I was clearly referring to the subject of the thread. So was the guy you quoted. You pretending I wasn’t doesn’t work since I referenced the guys probation violations. That article isn’t helping your case as much as you think it does. In fact given the context of the thread the article only destroys your overall position seeing this guy is a felon and received a slap in the wrist.

You were completely wrong. I never responded to the original post, I VERY CLEARLY responded to a link in post #19. The subject in the post that I responded to was not a felon and is a completely different person than the guy in the original post.

You were completely wrong. I never responded to the original post, I VERY CLEARLY responded to a link in post #19. The subject in the post that I responded to was not a felon and is a completely different person than the guy in the original post.

Never said you responded to the original post. Another one of your delusions. I clearly said the post you responded he too was referring to the subject of this thread. How can you not grasp that?

Never said you responded to the original post. Another one of your delusions. I clearly said the post you responded he too was referring to the subject of this thread. How can you not grasp that?

Jesus Christ dude, are you serious? You responded to my post that was a reply to a completely different story.

I don't give a flying fuck about the original post. if I did, I would have replied to it.

Jesus Christ dude, are you serious? You responded to my post that was a reply to a completely different story.

I don't give a flying fuck about the original post. if I did, I would have replied to it.

He was clearly referring to the subject of the OP with his comment. Like I said given the context of the thread and the article it’s more so proving the point of the article and destroying yours entirely.

Get ready to feel dumb again. It was all in the OP. And note this has been explained already ITT, more than once even:

It was nine times. In nine different elections. And it's because he was on parole that he wasn't entitled to vote. He didn't sneak into the country or something, and he didn't try to vote on behalf of someone else. It's easy to see how one invalid vote can slip through. That's not the end of democracy.

The bold text is a true statement. Compared with the number of votes cast the amount of voter fraud is practically insignificant. It's extremely difficult to get away with in any kind of large scale.

Now, if you're really concerned about US election security, you ought to go take a giant shit all over the Mitch McConnell-led Senate that killed three Democrat-led bills that were passed in the House of Representatives in the lead-up to the 2020 general election.

Speaking of which, someone should take a giant shit on you every time you do this.
I’m so sorry I was off by one number. Huge mistake. He actually voted more than I said he did. He was a member of the Republican Party ffs and they still didn’t notice this for years? And I’m expected to believe the government can keep an eye on every citizen when it takes them, what, 10 plus years to find this out? About someone who works for the government… with a criminal record.

I read it after you called me out the first time, dude, I just accidentally remember it as 8 instead of 9. I don’t believe the 2020 election was stolen, but I also don’t believe our elections are some infallible thing. I don’t think you do either because you believe Russia got Trump elected in 2016. Then somehow 4 years later, questioning an election is some taboo thing that just is not allowed, and if you do it, you’re a loon. I don’t think that way.

I want to add this, I have only been really interested in politics for about 2-3 years, so I’m still green and am learning more and more every day.

I agree with you, fuck McConnell, he needs to go. I’m not sure about the specifics of what you’re talking about.

Do you even Constitution, Sherbro? ID needs to be free and easily available or UnConstitutional, Jack!

Fraud is so minor so as to be irrelevant not worth cost and potential disenfranchising other voters. We don't think that about black people. Can you please point me to a quote of someone saying that?

We do know that it is more difficult for poor people to get ID's for a a number of reasons and also believe there are other ways to ensure a fair election. Ultimately though we will end up with everyone getting an ID.

Here's the thing, the GOP Vice-Chair voted illegally and about whom I made this thread had ID for all 9 times he committed fraud. Voter ID is not the great thing you seem to think. How would stricter voter ID laws have prevented the fraud I made this thread about?

There is a reason some states also want to restrict what IDs can be used. Montana just had their ban on student IDs be used overturned.

Liberals should be for voter ID to combat this fraud but for some reason they deem it racist because they think black people are too stupid to get and ID.

Ok. How about a federal voter ID card that's sent out to every citizen for free when they turn 18? Everyone who is allowed to vote still can without issue, and everyone has an ID.

Heck, maybe it will even increase voter turnout too! Republicans would be all for something like that...right?

Back