Judge unseals Epstein docs dozens to be named.

most of the people went were inner circle but i'm guessing some didn't know what was happening and even if they didn't partcipiate, they were threatened. "tell anyone what you saw and we'll kill you. we have video of you around the island and you're now complicit".

good luck going against the clintons or intelligence agencies.

Uhn didnt trump do that?

i'm talking more like a regular celebrity or some rich guy who didn't know what was going on. whoever went and didn't participate probably got threatened with their life.

It destroys her credibility.

And I entertained the idea, was happy to post the information from her testimony that was leaked, along with several articles related to it. That posted did not, all they said was “but trump, right?”

Just as I am happy to post every Trump or Biden thing in their entirety, not just out of context clips. For instance, I made a thread specifically so everyone could hear Biden’s entire speech(es) and trumps.

These people are just so dishonest that they harp about how can the trump cult ignore evidence (such as this, which is discredited), along with Russia gate, and several other investigations.

Yet the evidence is clear and much more than circumstantial for the Bidens, Clinton’s, etc.

“But Trump” is all these freaks have.

All their court cases and allegations fall apart in real time, it is pretty amazing. Case in point. Corrupt DA funnel money to her lover as she “goes after Trump”

How can any of these freaks say they can conduct legit investigations when every single one from NY, to DC, to Atlanta GA have massive conflicts of interests, along with everything that has been anti Trump since 2015.

And they will continue to hold onto it for the rest of their lives. Yet they will scream trumpers are a cult. It is beautiful

And I entertained the idea, was happy to post the information from her testimony that was leaked, along with several articles related to it. That posted did not, all they said was “but trump, right?”

Just as I am happy to post every Trump or Biden thing in their entirety, not just out of context clips. For instance, I made a thread specifically so everyone could hear Biden’s entire speech(es) and trumps.

These people are just so dishonest that they harp about how can the trump cult ignore evidence (such as this, which is discredited), along with Russia gate, and several other investigations.

Yet the evidence is clear and much more than circumstantial for the Bidens, Clinton’s, etc.

All their court cases and allegations fall apart in real time, it is pretty amazing. Case in point. Corrupt DA funnel money to her lover as she “goes after Trump”

How can any of these freaks say they can conduct legit investigations when every single one from NY, to DC, to Atlanta GA have massive conflicts of interests, along with everything that has been anti Trump since 2015.

And they will continue to hold onto it for the rest of their lives. Yet they will scream trumpers are a cult. It is beautiful

“This” isn’t discredited. There is no video. That doesn’t mean everything she said was a complete lie. Of course. She obviously knows things. And she’s not a politician……

sure.

but can you blame her for this:

• make him believe she had "evidence that would come out" if Epstein harmed her

i certainly wouldn't just dismiss everything she says.
Zero blame to be given. I can't imagine what it's like to be put in such a tight spot.

45257.jpg

is this from an album cover from 2005? what was the name again?

This is a lot of cope... weren't you clowns just happy as pigs in shit chirping about how trump was never mentioned....been telling you guys the only reason Epstein was ever prosecuted was to get at trump....now his accusations are the only ones that have been discredited...what an expected reaction by the trump cult

sure.

but can you blame her for this:

• make him believe she had "evidence that would come out" if Epstein harmed her

i certainly wouldn't just dismiss everything she says.

Yes, you can certainly blame her for that.

You're attempting to justify a false accusation (an intentional one, at that) of pedophilia.

Back