Judo For Jackasses

didnt laugh once. His delivery and comedic timing is weaksauce. I don't even know what he's talking about. Is it a BJJ vs Judo thing? Is he making fun of BJJ?

Okay the Jason Chabers video was kinda funny.

EDIT: "It takes a lot of women to satisfy a good Judoka"

That's my new favorite quote ever. Might go in the sig

YouTube - Judo For Jackasses

Another one.

I get the satire and think it's clever.

If they're making fun of the feud between Judo and BJJ, I like it. With a gi they cross the lapels wrong and without a it they dress like no-gi grapplers.

If they're just hating BJJ and repping Judo hardcore I don't like it and think it's closed minded.

^ I agree. They do the Imanari rolling heelhook in one video too. They do it well too.

I think there making fun of the bjj/judo argument , because if you train both you hear alot of what this guy says in different ways from the two sides .

I love both arts and doing both will help each other there relevant yet so different because of the rules .

This is funny. Its really an inside joke fore grapplers, whether you do BJJ, Judo, or both, But most people who started either in Judo or BJJ have trained or committed to both discplines.

He is Train Judo from the ug forum. funny guy/troll.

edit: woot, purple belt! if only i had one in rl :icon_cry2

Quincy Rice was the man!

OJ of the fight game and he has a point about BJJ and he eternally owned Frank Trigg.

This is such a Necro I smelled it through my phone...

Back