Judo World Championship 2010

SuperGNP

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It's finally here everyone. The world championship is back to Tokyo, starting Sept 09 and ending Sept 13. If anyone is interested in the results just follow it at the International Judo Federation site International Judo Federation

The French giant could become the first man in history to win 5 gold medals. He'll probably win +100 as well as absolute and he's only 21. He was disappointed with his performance in Beijing where he won bronze and he said it does not matter how many golds he gets his career will never be complete until he get the elusive olympic gold, probably in London.

The French giant could become the first man in history to win 5 gold medals. He'll probably win +100 as well as absolute and he's only 21. He was disappointed with his performance in Beijing where he won bronze and he said it does not matter how many golds he gets his career will never be complete until he get the elusive olympic gold, probably in London.

oh he means this old thang'
Ishii.widec.jpg

It's finally here everyone. The world championship is back to Tokyo, starting Sept 09 and ending Sept 13. If anyone is interested in the results just follow it at the International Judo Federation site International Judo Federation

Riner has 2 world level golds at the moment, crazy how much he could achieve given his young age.

Douillet has 4 world golds and 2 olympic golds so he is still the man to beat overall. Yamashita, Fujii, Ogawa and Gao also have 4 world golds; Inoue, Jeon and Koga have 3.

May have missed someone out.

Hopefully there'll be a torrent or something later with the recording.

French Teddy Reiner got his first gold in the +100 division. Also American Kayla Harrison secured her gold be defeating a Brazilian in the final of the -78kg. Japan has 2 golds so far.

What are you guys thoughts on Daiki Kamikawa vs Teddy Riner split decision?

when you fight a french in France usually you have to get 3 ippons on him to have 1 scored, so I don't see why riner is surprised to see the decision go to a Japanese in Japan in a match that was very close (and not that good from both part)

It was the shittiest, shit, shit piece of shit judo match I had ever watched in my whole entire life.

The whole time I watched it, I wanted to throw something at my computer screen.

And to add insult to injury, having Riner put up a bitch-fit because he lost pissed me off even more.

Stupid over-rated piece of crap -- FINALLY found someone you couldn't muscle around with shitty judo, eh Riner?

I would like to thank the IJF for recording and uploading the matches to the internet. When well over 90% of the matches are won by Yuko -- usually due to passivity shidos -- something is 100% wrong!

Back