News July 25 Naoya Inoue vs Stephen Fulton

Smart money is usually on the slick fighter, but haven't seen enough matches of Fulton to know
how good is mentally.
Glad that we have at last an exciting match to wait for.

raeese aleem says he favors inoue over fulton.
fulton's jab is what makes him world class. but if you take away the jab, he's an avg fighter.
aleem says inoue got everything.
fulton is a boxer, but inoue is more than a boxer, he got that explosive, special punching power.

raeese aleem says he favors inoue over fulton.
fulton's jab is what makes him world class. but if you take away the jab, he's an avg fighter.
aleem says inoue got everything.
fulton is a boxer, but inoue is more than a boxer, he got that explosive, special punching power.

What Inoue always had a little problem with is his focus IMO.
Being the beast he is, his opponents so far didn't manage to expose it and take much advantage of it but I've seen him have mental lapses,
and get frozen behind a high guard while the opponent is pouring punches at him.
I don't know if Fulton will manage to expose that weakness due to his high caliber and physicality.

Last edited:
From 108lbs, how far can Inoue climb and keep sleeping everyone? It's just baffling.
#1 Ichiban

I dunno why Fulton reminds me of early Floyd Mayweather where he focused more on his offensive skills instead of defensive ones but does he ever manage distance extremely well.

Inoue is something else entirely though. Not sure if we've ever seen a fighter who can body shot with that much power & precision before other than prime Mike Tyson (who was literally destroying everything and everyone prior to Japan trip)

This card is gonna start 3 hours after Canelo fight.

Inoue taking zero short cuts in his career. Dude gets me so hyped every time he has a fight announced.
Lot of people should take note of this.
That's just how the Japanese do it, win 5 fights? Ready for a title lmao

I won’t lie, if Inoue just blows through Fulton like he’s a paper bag and just absolutely shocks us all with his power again he’s automatically my number 1 in current boxing. I don’t think it quite goes like that, but if it’s just another stoppage where he looks unbeatable what else can we say about the guy?

From 108lbs, how far can Inoue climb and keep sleeping everyone? It's just baffling.
#1 Ichiban

I think he can win up to featherweight. He had two exhibition fights against genesis servania who went head to head with oscar valdez. The exhibitions were with headgear and bigger gloves but his power and speed were clearly still potent.
Past featherweight his frame is just too small imo.

Disappointing, but 2023 was looking too good to be true anyway, at least right out the gate anyway

No official date, but July seems like the reschedule date.

damn it!!!!! well, here's hoping Inoue gets better and the fight goes on later this year

Back