News July 25 Naoya Inoue vs Stephen Fulton

It’s rare boys and girls, we should enjoy this, to have a person with that much power and boxing acumen. The guy has it all. Wow
Yeah, its almost weird to watch. Sometimes it almost looks unfair, like a cyborg in there against normal humans. Almost unenjoyable to watch at points for me, just because it can seem so uncompetitive. He's really a once in a lifetime talent. Or, as Rogan said, "once ever."

inoue looked good. but i didnt see him do anything special...it was as much a case of fulton looking like garbage. probably nerves got to fulton.

fulton reminded me of josh taylor against teofimo lopez.

Why do you guys think he's better than the Spence/Crawford winner?
cause he has been champ in 3 classes, now 4. he was undisputed at bantamweight where he just moved up from. he KO'd every other champ to get the belts at bantamweight; something no one in the 4 belt era has ever done. and now he moved up and fought the toughest guy at 122 and knocked him out; he's a unified champ. his resume is full of quality opposition.
Crawford just defends his belt repetitively and takes no risks with his opposition; i honestly dont even have Crawford in my top 5 p4p. he's done nothing special in a long time. Spence unfortunately hasnt been active enough due to injuries and stuff.

Did Fulton's glove touch the ground before the second shot? If so it should have already been a knockdown right?
Yeah, definitely. That referee was too far away from the action. He should've been in between then when Fulton's glove touched. That was definitely a knockdown.

Reactions: HHJ
inoue looked good. but i didnt see him do anything special...it was as much a case of fulton looking like garbage. probably nerves got to fulton.

fulton reminded me of josh taylor against teofimo lopez.
Excuses, Inoue constantly cut him off and out jabbed him. From the head to the body.

Moving the goalposts I see…
stupid response. it's just a fact. i liked cool boy steph to win. but in no universe was fulton the same level as davis, haney, shakur or any of the black fighters on the top echelon.

Back