Jung vs Knight Height Difference

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
GettyImages-1311669638.jpg

6'4" vs 5'10"

Big height difference but Knight seems to be a really thick, muscular guy.

Who do you think takes this fight?

Knight by ko

100% Natural. Just hard work.
knight-hero_0.jpg

william-knight-dwcs-24-2.jpg

No way Knight is 5'10, but damn that boy is thicc

Knight is better all around.

He looks about 5'8.5 and Jung is around 6'3.5 so the difference in height is noticeable but its not going to affect the way either guy fights.

Knight has a low ceiling, but after the way Da Un Jung fought Sam Alvey this is a step up in competition he is not ready for.

Knight wins via TKO by ground and pound.

Got me sweatin muh pick...

giphy-downsized.gif

Hopefully Jung has sharpened up a bit bc that Sam Alvey fight sucked balls

100% Natural. Just hard work.
knight-hero_0.jpg

A lot of people don’t realize this but in order to get that kind of physique, you need to eat a lot of protein to really feel your muscles and most importantly, is sleep. That’s when your muscles really get bigger.

A lot of people don’t realize this but in order to get that kind of physique, you need to eat a lot of protein to really feel your muscles and most importantly, is sleep. That’s when your muscles really get bigger.
Yeah 90% of pro athletes sleep around 18 hours a day.

Is he's really 5'10 ?

If that guy 6'4

I'm guessing the smaller dude is 5'7 5'8
There’s gotta be 8 inches height difference there.

Da Jung will use that reach to defeat Knight, however his odds do not represent any value so it’s a no bet for me.

Knight | KO/TKO | Round 1

Well maybe I'll make it 2 but Knight does tend to zerg if I rightly recall...
Same I chose knight Rd 1 ko/tko because of knights record/physique and the fact that Jung almost got finished in his last fight in the first round and just shelled up taking punches . I could easily see Jung dragging it out and finding the W though ... :sniper:

I like Knight, he's decent, but he's gonna massively struggle here, Jung either pieces him for 15mins from range or finishes him quickly I reckon.

I like Knight, he's decent, but he's gonna massively struggle here, Jung either pieces him for 15mins from range or finishes him quickly I reckon.

I agree for the most part. I think Knight's ability to win will come down to how he manages his output. Korean fighters have shown us how durable and tough they are and if Knight thinks he's going to blitz Jung and just sprint to a finish he's going to punch himself out before the end of the first round. Jung cruises to a decision or ends it late.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back