Media Just Bleed guy is now an accountant after 10yr prison sentence

So he got 10yrs for possessing less than $500 of illegal substances? Throw the policiticans in a cage.

#1 ?
<WhatIsThis><TrumpWrong1>
digital-boom-trump_org.gif
images

joe-biden-groping-allegations-examples.jpg

200w.gif

No duh, but people aren't perfect.
You don’t have to be perfect to know drugs are bad for your health and illegal.

Additionally, ignorance, stupidity, weakness, and other personal defects don’t excuse you from following the law.

You don’t have to be perfect to know drugs are bad for your health and illegal.

Additionally, ignorance, stupidity, weakness, and other personal defects don’t excuse you from following the law.

Again, if we lived in a a world without drugs. Not possible and your going to have to come to terms with that. A few states already legalizing the drugs . We don't need people in prison for drug use.

Very impressed that he now owns his own accounting firm, probably because I am also an accountant.

Dont know shit about drugs but 30 does seem a bit high for pure self-use. 30 pills at once would make me think this dude is distributing instead of using. This may explain the high sentence. Again I could be wrong.
He had priors for being a moron, and yes they can charge per pill in many cases as someone above explained. Don't fuck around with drugs, it's a losing game.

Again, if we lived in a a world without drugs. Not possible and your going to have to come to terms with that. A few states already legalizing the drugs . We don't need people in prison for drug use.

You don’t know what you’re talking about, do you? Nothing in your post had anything to do with my post.

How in the world did he get 10 years for 30 ecstasy pills???

my boy did less than a year for transporting 1000.

his lawyer should be shot

Now imagine how many African Americans are in prison for drugs. This has been a big part of incarceration in those communities. You shouldn't go to jail for drugs.

Omg stfu with this woke blm bullshit. If Black people dont wont to go to Jail then dont do the crime. Just the same as for White people.

Back