Just booked my trip to see Fedor's retirement fight

Oregonmma

2x Ice cream belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Got it all set to see Fedor vs Bader 2 in LA on Feb 4th. If he wins by KO, gets the belt and retires it might be the greatest experience of my 29 yo life. I've been watching mma since around 2007 and he was literally a mythical creature at that time. He was invincible and is my p4p goat. So witnessing his last fight is such an honor. Who else is going?

Got it all set to see Fedor vs Bader 2 in LA on Feb 4th. If he wins by KO, gets the belt and retires it might be the greatest experience of my 29 yo life. I've been watching mma since around 2007 and he was literally a mythical creature at that time. He was invincible and is my p4p goat. So witnessing his last fight is such an honor. Who else is going?

You better get good pics like our resident journalist @BoxerMaurits lol.

Im considering it. I still got some airline credits.

Im considering it. I still got some airline credits.
I’m considering it too, but probably won’t be able to do it. I decided awhile back that if Fedor’s last fight was in the US, I’d be there. But it’s looking like the timing won’t work for me to go on a trip for a few days at that time. I’m still mulling it over though.

Last edited:
If you haven't watched many, or any, pre-2007 Fedor fights, I strongly suggest watching as many as possible as a lead-up to February 4th. That'll psych you up even more, give you even more of an appreciation for and understanding of why many call Fedor the GOAT. You can probably access some of his old fights on UFC Fight Pass, Youtube, and mma-core.com, but beyond that not sure. Worth doing some research about.

Last edited:
Bless you, fellow based MMA enjoyer. Debating whether or not I should do this as I am also on the west coast. Am I a total lame-o for not going for Fedor's retirement? FUck.

Hope its a good card and that Fedor sticks this hail Mary. If he does it, you (the OP) are at a historic moment in MMA.

Bless you, fellow based MMA enjoyer. Debating whether or not I should do this as I am also on the west coast. Am I a total lame-o for not going for Fedor's retirement? FUck.

I'm on the west coast as well. I was there when Fedor Zulud Big Tim and when he swatted AA out of the sky and saw it from 10 feet away in my floor seats. I was also there when Fedor got knocked out by Bader. It felt like a burial.

Part of me wants to go but part of me also doesn't want to be there to see him get knocked out which is probable and maybe even likely. Been watching Fedor fight for almost 20 years now and it's almost like seeing a distant family member out there.

Now he's fighting an American in America, on CBS in his last fight, at 46 years old, during peak Rusophobia because of the war in Ukraine. Thinking it might be better to watch this from home on the 75 inch OLED.

If there are floor seats still available the day of the fight I might just wing it. One last jump.

Last edited:
I'm on the west coast as well. I was there when Fedor Zulud Big Tim and when he swatted AA out of the sky and saw it from 10 feet away in my floor seats. I was also there when Fedor got knocked out by Bader. It felt like a burial.

Part of me wants to go but part of me also doesn't want to be there to see him get knocked out which is probable and maybe even likely. Been watching Fedor fight for almost 20 years now and it's almost like seeing a distant family member out there.

Now he's fighting and American in America in his last fight at 46 years on CBS during peak Rusophobia because of the war in Ukraine. Thinking it might be better to watch this from home on the 75 inch OLED.

If there are floor seats still available the day of the fight I might just wing it. One last jump.
damn, i remember all of those moments, just like it was yesterday. what the fook. man, when you put it like that, yea it absolutely does not bode well, especially during this heightened time of BS. at the same time though, i'm going to feel like a jackass if i could have saw fedor fight and then i never did because getting drunk and high in my room was a better option.hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i'm going to see if tickets are still available lol. i did not get to see cro cop fight. i did get to see big nog vs randy. fedor would be legendary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back