Just got off an airplane. DAMN sinusitis is no joke! Amanda Nunes was right to bail.

sorry to hear it man... maybe next time try sitting IN the plane

Did you meet BJ Penn at the airport?
giphy.gif

It's ok TS, don't worry about tapping to the 115 woman, one time I tapped to strikes from a 5' 5" dude in front of a full movie theater on the Star Wars Clone Wars opening night, so not only was it a short guy but probably a Star Wars fan too.

nunes wasn't on a plane for at least a week. It mysteriously appeared during her weight cut.

Why Nunes wasn't immediately stripped of the belt is still baffling. And if TS is saying her flight is what did it then she shouldn't have been taking a flight so close to a fight and looks even worse for her.

Edit- which apparently she didn't

Except the hole in your argument is that the doctors found nothing wrong with nunes. She showed no signs and was deemed ok

I've, literally done a 1,000+ flights, never had a problem that kept me from fulfilling my contractual obligation.

Was on a plane for I think the
4th time and I remember my forehead "popping" u know how sometimes ur ears pop well it felt like my entire forehead had a similar sensation not sure if it's the same shit but it actually felt pretty good and the person next to me heard it too lollllllllllll

Bro that happens to me every day just sitting in my condo. Its just your brain growing bigger and your skull expanding to hold in all of that intellect.

Ive had pins and neeldes in my head from flying soni can believe it.

Get a prescription nasal spray and symptoms are gone in minutes

Wasn’t the issue about if she was actually ill or not? From what I remember she got medically cleared to fight but she still withdrew anyways.. or something like that.

Back