Just had a dream where Conor KO'ed Mayweather

wrestlefan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
They were wearing 4oz gloves, but McGregor still starched him. I don't have many of these dreams, but they are always correct. This is now a 50/50 fight in my eyes.

I had a dream they went the distance but Floyd got the UD tbh. I've had these dreams for the last few Patriots Super Bowls and I've been right, but I hope I'm wrong this time.

I had a dream that I was boning your mom and sister at the same time.
My dreams almost always come true.

D E R P

They were wearing 4oz gloves, but McGregor still starched him. I don't have many of these dreams, but they are always correct. This is now a 50/50 fight in my eyes.
i could see it happenin bro.; dreams r usually a foresight to the future

HaHa I had one two nights ago that he KO'd him too, but it was in regular boxing gloves.

I would honestly take Conor in a bare fist or 4oz glove boxing match as Floyd game is SO reliant on gloves as a defense mechanism, from blocking your view while in a high guard to the Philly Shell.

I posted in another thread, Conor wins via KO, left uppercut, top right corner in the 3rd round, that´s what I had dreamt a couple months before the fight was confirmed.

Ok so youre dream is already incorrect because why the fuck would they be wearing 4 oz gloves. Sit down ts and raise your hand when you want to speak

I posted in another thread, Conor wins via KO, left uppercut, top right corner in the 3rd round, that´s what I had dreamt a couple months before the fight was confirmed.

FYI, landing an uppercut on Floyd is next to impossible. The only shots he has ever been stunned by were straight rights by the likes of Judah and Mosley and some looping haymakers by Maidana.

That's it. Incredible, no?

FYI, landing an uppercut on Floyd is next to impossible. The only shots he has ever been stunned by were straight rights by the likes of Judah and Mosley and some looping haymakers by Maidana.

That's it. Incredible, no?
Indeed. As I posted, it was just a dream. Lol

I had the exact same dream. Floyd face down on the canvas.

Uppercut does seem unlikely.
Somehow, I think body shots might be involved, at least to a certain extent.

I think Conor had the same dream in the 10th round.

Do u dream of things in your mouth also?

This thread is fucking hilarious. So many nut huggers actually had dreams about this fight. Shit I just realised how emotionally invested they were into this. I mean I'm loving talking about it, I love the technical side of boxing, and now after the fight it's funny as shit to take the piss out of the nut huggers. But dreaming about fights, that's just next level shit.

I'm guessing quite a few nut huggers are in therapy right now.

This thread is fucking hilarious. So many nut huggers actually had dreams about this fight. Shit I just realised how emotionally invested they were into this. I mean I'm loving talking about it, I love the technical side of boxing, and now after the fight it's funny as shit to take the piss out of the nut huggers. But dreaming about fights, that's just next level shit.

I'm guessing quite a few nut huggers are in therapy right now.

It took the greatest boxer ever 10 rounds to put away a pikey from Dublin.

Back