Just rewatched GSP vs Bisping

That's true.

42 year old Silva gave Bisping a new face and was robbed by the filthy London judges.

Robbed? Bisping thorougly dominated except for a 3 seconds window that happened when he was talking to the ref.

Ask yourself the same question but with GSP instead.

Makes me laugh how defensive you nuhuggers get about him but do the same to GSP etc.

GSP was 36, had 2 ACL injuries and coming up in weight. Was inactive for 4 years and still did what Anderoid couldn’t yet you shit on GSP’s win
Can I turn it back around on you in the same way? Anderson broke his femur in half AND continued to fight everybody in his path, not being selective and ducking formidable opponents. I really like Anderson for the great fights he had and how entertaining they were but I would never put on blinders and cover my ears the way you among other GSP fans do.

You did exactly as expected, unable to acknowledge GSP’s weaknesses and deflect towards Anderson. I made a poll about when GSP became GoaT according to his fans and they voted it was when he beat Bisping. I thought his Bisping win was one of his best, he was losing and had to turn up and did. Doesn’t matter if it was double didgit losses 1 eye Bisping, GSP had to step up and finish and he did. That doesn’t mean that GSP didn’t grease vs Penn. that doesn’t mean GSP got a lucky split decision vs Hendricks. That doesn’t mean that GSP avoided fighting the best MW’s in the world, yet that is how most GSP fans try to skew his argument as the best.

Can I turn it back around on you in the same way? Anderson broke his femur in half AND continued to fight everybody in his path, not being selective and ducking formidable opponents. I really like Anderson for the great fights he had and how entertaining they were but I would never put on blinders and cover my ears the way you among other GSP fans do.

You did exactly as expected, unable to acknowledge GSP’s weaknesses and deflect towards Anderson. I made a poll about when GSP became GoaT according to his fans and they voted it was when he beat Bisping. I thought his Bisping win was one of his best, he was losing and had to turn up and did. Doesn’t matter if it was double didgit losses 1 eye Bisping, GSP had to step up and finish and he did. That doesn’t mean that GSP didn’t grease vs Penn. that doesn’t mean GSP got a lucky split decision vs Hendricks. That doesn’t mean that GSP avoided fighting the best MW’s in the world, yet that is how most GSP fans try to skew his argument as the best.

What a load of shite.

You get upset for the same things you do to GSP. Obviously very sensitive when it comes to Anderson. Look at all the hundreds of threads about GSP you create

I would say Whittaker vs Romero should've been your topic on "high level mma"

That's true.

42 year old Silva gave Bisping a new face and was robbed by the filthy London judges.
Except it wasn't true and you guys want the judges to do for Anderson what he could not do for himself and that was beat Bisping.

Outside the one landed cheap shot Anderson had nothing for Bisping that fight.

Anderson broke his femur? I guess anatomy isn't part of the curriculum where you're from. Shogun was Anderson's Huckleberry when he was calling for a super fight but Anderson was all of the sudden happy to defend his belt. Did Anderson even respond to Romero's challenge?

Nowadays? Seriously?

When was this fight? Back in Roman times?

GSP vs. Bisping fight becomes an Anderson hate thread.

His GOATness is proportional to the hate he gets.

Best MMAist we've seen along with Jones.

Except it wasn't true and you guys want the judges to do for Anderson what he could not do for himself and that was beat Bisping.

Outside the one landed cheap shot Anderson had nothing for Bisping that fight.

Anderson won the fight.

It was a london robbery. They are typical.

Lol what are you talking about? A circling pillow puncher vs a gassed bloated WW.

One QUIT the sport the other went on to get easily KNOCKED OUT by another bloated WW...
giphy.gif

The GSP/Bisping fight was nothing but a marketing sham aimed at casuals for quick a buck.

<JonesLaugh>
Good fight between 2 legends. I enjoyed it. To each his own.

GSP was counted out by so many folks not only here on Sherdog but in the media as well.

He goes on to finish Bisping and lo' and behold, many of the same folks downplay Bisping as a washed up bum.

Shocker.

Yet Anderoid couldn’t

That is because, even though Anderson was juiced to the gills his entire UFC run, Gast and GSP are better MWs than he ever was. So are Whittaker, Yoel, Jacare, Rockhold, Moose and Weidman.

Anderson was a bit of a fraud tbh. Not only in that he was a journeyman turned lab experiment, but also in that he never actual faced any of the top MWs. They were all in Strikeforce or the UFC WW div lmao. The only legit well rounded young fighter he fought absolutely destroyed him and then went on to get crushed himself by SF fighters.

Anderson was a product of the UFC hype machine. At least GSP fought the best WWs from SF. He even tooled the guy who easily grapple fucked Anderson's best win.

Thanks OP for this in depth analysis. That's a lot of effort you put in.

Anderson won the fight.

It was a london robbery. They are typical.
If you think that was a robbery you are absolutely a blinded nuthugger who has worse vision than Bispings right eye.

Anderson lost pretty much each and every exchange outside the dirty shot he landed. There simply is no way to score that fight for Anderson, so you kind of out yourself with that.

If you think that was a robbery you are absolutely a blinded nuthugger who has worse vision than Bispings right eye.

Anderson lost pretty much each and every exchange outside the dirty shot he landed. There simply is no way to score that fight for Anderson, so you kind of out yourself with that.
Anderson KOd Bisping and was screwed over by Herb Dean and London judges.

These are personal attacks. It's also called "flaming".

No, I am none of that. I am voicing a valid point of view that conflicts with a narrative you need to believe, maybe because you are the things you accused me of being?

The flying knee was not cheap. "Protect yourselves at all times". The ref couldn't stop it at that point when Anderson was teeing off because Bisping spat out his mouth piece like he did before to get out of a tough spot.

Anderson was stupid: he should have followed with gnp and the fight would have ended there. Instead a 5 min break was given for bisping to recover.

Back