Just rewatched Neo vs Agent Smith..

DaBoogemane

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Neo is for sure the GOAT, anyone who disagrees is nuts. The guy beat up Agent Smith while being %100 natty, no supplements at all. Some even compare Anderson Silva to Neo, that's how good he is.

hqdefault.jpg

They both tested positive after that fight dude , but that fight was an absolute war

No peds? What about that red pill he took?
That was basically same situation with Hector Lombard. He took some shady pill from some stranger and pissed hot because of that. Totally not his fault.

Its good Neo got the finish cause had the fight gone to decision, Smith would have won the decision via hometown cooking.

Its good Neo got the finish cause had the fight gone to decision, Smith would have won the decision via hometown cooking.
True, Smith hit about 1000 body shots there in the 3rd round.

They put tainted aminos in his porridge. Guy was on that androstenedione.

I don't know man... Morpheus was also competitive with Smith and Morpheus has owned Neo in sparring footage. I know they were in the same camp but i would have liked to see that fight.

I don't know man... Morpheus was also competitive with Smith and Morpheus has owned Neo in sparring footage. I know they were in the same camp but i would have liked to see that fight.
Morpheus is a gatekeeper at best bro

Yeah, at first it was pretty close but then Morpheus started to gas.

Here is the sparring footage

Also Morpheus's drinks were spiked and that's how Smith beat him.

Smith was past his prime.
Neo was good, but he fought old man Smith.
Smith in his prime would have KO'd Neo stiff.

Morpheus was out of his prime here , Prime Morpheus is a challenge for anybody

Yeah. He is so underrated because he cut his career short to focus on coaching the young buck Neo. Prime Morpheus was schooling fools left, right and center.

Yeah. He is so underrated because he cut his career short to focus on coaching the young buck Neo. Prime Morpheus was schooling fools left, right and center.
Yeah but everyone from the Matrix Promotion was in steroids , How bout Rick Decard who made Pre-Usada Roy Batty quit and also beat a lot of steroidheads while being clean ?

Back