just started watching how I met your mother (yeah, I know. Im late)

It had its moments. First few seasons were ok, NPH was funny.

This is a show that died a long, painful death. The first few seasons were fun, but as time wore on, the show got less and less funny. The characters were more and more obnoxious, particularly Ted and the female leads. By the end, they had enough viewers just wanting to see how the story ended that they would grind through whatever just for the payoff. It really limped towards the finish line with a big disappointment right at the end. Not what you want, and it's not surprising that the lead character is the one who still can't find any acting work.

I love this is the end but I can't remember what you're talking about. I remember them chatting at the party but don't remember the convo.

Fill me in please. That wasn't sexual request either.

lol fill you in. its funny i just woke up and wouldnt of caught that but thank you

Here this big video should fill you all the way in

Late bump, but yeah 9 seasons, first 6 was ok, NPH was funny. 7-9 sucked + super bad ending

I have to admit, I really enjoy the Slapsgiving episodes.
k8aWA9a.gif

Never having watched it during its run, I binged it last year. Fucking incredible show.

I love how Ted is the main character, and they pull they rug out on you by slowly revealing over the series that Barney is the Hero. Fucking amazing writing.

Was there ever more of a gut punch on network tv that Dad's death? Fucking brutal.

Never having watched it during its run, I binged it last year. Fucking incredible show.

I love how Ted is the main character, and they pull they rug out on you by slowly revealing over the series that Barney is the Hero. Fucking amazing writing.

Was there ever more of a gut punch on network tv that Dad's death? Fucking brutal.

The dad episode was bad. When I watch reruns sometimes I avoid that one like the plague. The ending for this show was horrible though. Oh Ted finally ends up within Robin after she’s all used up and ready to settle down at 50.

The dad episode was bad. When I watch reruns sometimes I avoid that one like the plague. The ending for this show was horrible though. Oh Ted finally ends up within Robin after she’s all used up and ready to settle down at 50.

I can easily overly the final 5 or so minutes of years worth of excellent entertainment

Back