• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just watched ahsoka

suprah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This turned out to be a pretty good show. I been hearing about Grand Admiral Thrawn since the 80s and finally here he is. They threw in an OG that made me smile too.

This turned out to be a pretty good show. I been hearing about Grand Admiral Thrawn since the 80s and finally here he is. They threw in an OG that made me smile too.

OG Heir to The Empire Thrawn is GOAT, but canon/Disney Thrawn isn't bad so far. Suffered due to some protagonist plot armor, and from difficulties translating a character like that from book to screen, but I'm praying they don't fuck him up, because if they do I'm done (as you can see I'm a bit of a fan)

I felt the show had some problems juggling the tone of characters from the cartoons with live action but was mostly very good, did have the benefit as well it is actually expanded the lore of live action SW quite a bit as well.

Plus of course...

hera-syndulla-is-your-superior-officer-and-it-seems-youre-v0-mimz2tbuoqsb1.gif

Disney Thrawn is a dumb persons idea of what a smart person is..

The first thing I noticed was the obviously fake head tentacles

Stargate Sg1 and Battalestar Galactica had better effects
If the first thing you noticed was her head tentacles then you may be gay....................not that theres anything wrong with that. I was checking out her ass the whole show.

If the first thing you noticed was her head tentacles then you may be gay....................not that theres anything wrong with that. I was checking out her ass the whole show.
I'm sorry you're so easily distracted by alien poop chutes, as to not even realize the shit show that is modern filmmaking

pQwZNTb.png

I'm sorry you're so easily distracted by alien poop chutes, as to not even realize the shit show that is modern filmmaking
Go lay down punk I was pulling your chain............and well EVERYONE would say the same thing as I did about your comment after seeing that fine ass.

Go lay down punk I was pulling your chain............and well EVERYONE would say the same thing as I did about your comment after seeing that fine ass.
Its just a normal ass, you degenerate

Despite some pacing and plot issues, I enjoyed this series. They introduced great characters in Baylan and Shin 2 Hottie, Night Mothers and of course Thrawn. I don't think they'll find anyone else to play Baylan as well as Ray Stevenson, but still interested where they go with that character arc.

Ahsoka and Mando S3 are happening concurrently and both are clearly informing the main storyline leading into the ST. While I think the ST itself is irredeemable, I'm down to hear what Disney has in mind to fill the gap.

C
I felt the show had some problems juggling the tone of characters from the cartoons with live action but was mostly very good, did have the benefit as well it is actually expanded the lore of live action SW quite a bit as well.

Plus of course...

hera-syndulla-is-your-superior-officer-and-it-seems-youre-v0-mimz2tbuoqsb1.gif
Came here to post this..

Thanks.

Ray was awesome but I had hard time getting past Rosario having a zebra's ass on her head.

Back