Justin Buchholz throwing shade at Team Alpha Male

Bichholz seems as much of a two faced phony as the rest of the TAM crew. Can't really trust anything he says.

just to make a general comment. it's truly amazing the amount of drama that surrounds that gym. i can only point to the main-man himself, faber. it's his gym. he runs the show. he has allowed the drama to run amok for years. i wouldn't be surprised at all that faber was looking to sell and jump ship, and leave everyone behind if he could. the more people begin to leave that gym and speak the truth, the worse it begins to make faber look.

I think if you call your team “Team Alpha Male” you’re already asking for trouble

Faber is a cold blooded snake, he has zero friends, the guy is like a mob boss or cult leader he demands loyalty and treats his fighters like they are supposed to obey him like he is their parent.

Thats cold how faber did justin, this guy was supposedly fabers longest friend at tam, and to fire him without notice and bar him from the gym dang ruthless

Fuckibg hypocrit piece of shit now is switching sides. This fucking assshole gave Ludwig and tj so much shit and now he is anti Faber.

This dude has no value or self respect. Shameless sick rider.
Well he was loyal and shown loyalty until faber fired him and kicked him to the curb without notice so can you blame him for being bitter? Is that hiw you treat a ride or die guy who went to bat for you and you hosted a radio show with that you called a brother? Kind cold of faber if what he did is true.

Iss he still there??
Sage northcutt is there, faber was doing open workouts with sage for one fc presser in LA last weekend, he jumped ship from cody to his new cash cow and loyal airhead sage.

Sage even calls faber mr and yes sir lol, faber loves it because he has an alpha mentality he wants you to submit to him and respect him and if you dont you are an enemy

Faber likes them dumb and loyal like cody and sage easier to pimp them out and make money off them.

I thought bang left of his own accord to start up his own gym?
I believe when Duane was still a coach at TAM, he expressed to Urijah that he was going to start up Bang Muay Thai, but initially would still help out with TAM. But Urijah told him he wasn't welcome back because I guess he wanted full commitment from Duane as a TAM coach and considered him disloyal for it.

It was one of those "All In" or "All Out" type of ordeals.

I think all that we've learned over this entire saga, which has been going on for years now is that pretty much everyone that has been a part of that team is a douchebag that will turn on you at the drop of a hat. Loyalty my ass

I am still trying to figure what now Invicta Strawweight Jamie Moyle seen in Team
Alpha Male because when she trained at Syndicate MMA under Jon Wood she
was winning fights but as soon as she moved to Sacramento only 1 win and a
horrible fight at Invicta FC 33 that looked like it was a fight she threw on purpose.

Well he was loyal and shown loyalty until faber fired him and kicked him to the curb without notice so can you blame him for being bitter? Is that hiw you treat a ride or die guy who went to bat for you and you hosted a radio show with that you called a brother? Kind cold of faber if what he did is true.

Well its not about Faber being a backstabber which he is. This is mostly about the hypocritical nature of Justin Buttholes. The thing is, Justin and Cody had ZERO collateral damage coming their way with TJ and Ludwig leaving. In fact they prospered a greater deal. With the departure of TJ, Cody replaced him as the pride of the gym while Ludwig leaving resulted in Justin becoming the head honcho.

So these two individuals benefited a great deal with the departure of TJ and Ludwig but by nature, they are such a shit starting assholes that they interpreted the event as a green light to display and broadcast their shitty instigating nature to the world.

I have been part of gyms with people leaving to go to a different gyms. Worst case scenario, trainers get pissed in the beginning but later on they accept it and move on. While TAM, never moved on and worse of all. Justin and Cody who had no dog in the fight were starting shit over and over again. Even though Faber was the main problem, he never screamed or got in to shoving matches the way Justin and Cody have.

I don't want to say Karma, but both got their comeuppance. Had Cody minded his own business, he wouldn't be stuck in a position were he cant leave because of all the loyalty talk and calling TJ a backstabber. While Justin wants to take credit for being an amazing trainer but I remember that everyone mentioning how the improvement of TAM was partly because of Ludwig and Master Thong:

I'm not surprised. This stuff about Faber has always been obvious. Faber himself had horrible game plans in own fights.

can't believe this guy buttscholz, esp. after his tirade on TUF vs. TJ/Ludwig.

kVdKKtJ_d.jpg

I wouldnt want to cross paths with that group of oompa loompas in a dark ally.

Faber is a cold blooded snake, he has zero friends....

You don’t know him at all do you. The guy has a huge support system around him. He still keeps in touch with high school and college buddies. Guys who have nothing to do with mma.

You don’t know him at all do you. The guy has a huge support system around him. He still keeps in touch with high school and college buddies. Guys who have nothing to do with mma.
so then he basically pimping out his fighters and doesn't consider them friends, just dont do business with Faber the man is cold as they come. He has that bay area pimp hand going.

I didn't see anyone post the actual bad mothing so here it above, he does make good points but you got to think is this guy salty about the whole thing?

Back