Justin Gaethje (#5) Calls Out Conor (#2) [Update: Discussions Begin]

Justin vs. Conor

• Total voters
Non coked out, non alcoholic Conor wins.

Also why the fuck is he ranked #2 lol

“ “But they either take him out of the rankings if he’s retired, or they keep him in the rankings and he has to fight somebody. If that’s me, cool. If that’s not me, cool, but there has to be some type of structure to what’s going on here. We can’t just keep floating around.”

This, fighters are getting rightfully tired of the shitty matchmaking that favours whoever the ufc wants to.
You can't ask an athlete to put his health on the line without knowing where he is going and worrying tomorrow someone else will get his deserved shot just because Dana says that.

Makes sense, Tony should get an instant title shot when and if he ever returns. Porrier vs Khabib is obviously next. Conor shouldn't so high either, hasn't won a fight since 2016.

Fights a toss up for me, Conor looked terrible against Khabib, patty cake punches with no snap to them. I question his ability at LW, still has a lot to prove in that division for me. The best version of Conor probably beats Justin but I wonder if that version would show up or that version is simply a 145er.

Last edited:
Justin Gaethje wants Conor McGregor or Tony Ferguson next

ATLANTA – Fresh off a highlight-reel knockout of Edson Barboza just two weeks ago, Justin Gaethje feels he’s not far off from a UFC lightweight title shot.

But he’s not about to try to cut ahead of Dustin Poirier, who claimed the interim belt in the main event of Saturday night’s UFC 236 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.

. . .

“I believe the winner of tonight, deservedly so, gets a shot at Khabib, and I want to put myself in position to fight the winner of that fight,” Gaethje said. “I think Tony (Ferguson) and Conor (McGregor) do that for me.”

. . .

“Tony is dealing with whatever he has to deal with,” Ferguson said. “I expect him to take as much time as he needs to come back 100 percent. I know he can come back right now. He’s a warrior, there’s no doubt about it.”

. . .

“Who (expletive) knows what’s happening with Conor?” Gaethje said. “But they either take him out of the rankings if he’s retired, or they keep him in the rankings and he has to fight somebody. If that’s me, cool. If that’s not me, cool, but there has to be some type of structure to what’s going on here. We can’t just keep floating around.”

. . .

“I want to know what my path is, and you can’t do that by saying I’m retired and being in the rankings and being ranked ahead of me,” Gaethje said. “If you’re ranked ahead of me, you’re fighting for the title. He doesn’t deserve a title shot right now, so therefore it’s me or its Tony, and he has to pick one of us to fight.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/justin-gaethje-conor-mcgregor-tony-ferguson-next-fight
I really like Gaethje, he is a simple straight up guy. Very refreshing. He speaks the truth...fight or get out of the way.

Gaethje either kick's Conor's legs off or wraps his jaw with a right hand.

Conor could beat both these bums at the same time. I'm not even joking.

#champchamp
#GOAT
#conorbless

Hell of a fight. The fans win if it happens.

I think Justin wins by KO and compromises Conor's ability to walk for a while with leg kicks for 3 rounds.

Khabib vs Poirier
Conor vs Tony
Gaethje vs the winner of Cowboy/Al

Simple stuff to book

I've always had Conor around #5 even when he was champ.

Ali said Comrad refused the fight

Conor wants to tweet until Khabib finishes his run with Dustin in Sep, Tony in dec and Justin whenever he wants in 2020. Then Conor is hoping for a rematch. He knows if he gets beaten his stock will be a laughing stock

Doesn’t he want to avenge his loss against Eddie?

It's a winnable fight for Conor but full of very bad risks. Multiple rounds of suffocating horrendous violence after a very quick gas tank destruction. JG will make Khabib look like Mother Theresa.

JG vs Tony is a fight that needs to happen if there is even the slightest bit of justice and beauty in the world.

Justin vs Tony
Khabib vs DP
Conor vs Nate 3.....I guess

Justin is too just bleed to use his wrestling. Conor is by far the better boxer.

Styles man. I think Conor beats Justin but Justin has the best chance at beating Khabib. He will be forced to use his wrestling which is probably just as good as Al's. He has the KO power though.

Dustin knows Khabib is going to be on his legs all night...maybe he can find an anwer but I doubt it. Boring ass wrestlefuck win for Khabib imo.

Back