Media Justin Gaethje not interested in Conor: "I'm not fighting someone on steroids"

If Justin was sent a McGregor fight contract; would be sign to fight?

• Total voters
lol every good fighter knows they're going to wind up like Chandler, trying to get Conor to stop running.

It's as if my point was lost on you, wait IT WAS. If you read everything I said and understood it, there's no reason for your post and I am not standing up for Conor character, guy does trash things, but when you have done things and are perceived this way, for the third time, sexual accusations come out. Read everything before responding and the Rock lost his TV show, because he's been accused of attempted kidnapping by Kurt Angle's ex-wife, so there's that buddy. Frivolous accusations happen, but when you have low moral foundation they are thrown out more often. Since I have to repeat things here, I am not saying if anything is true or not, but when you are perceived that way, the accusations will always fly your way.

https://insidethemagic.net/2023/06/dwayne-johnson-kidnapping-lawsuit-court-update-ab1/

So why does the Rock not have any sexual assault allegations, seeing he has "done things" and could be "perceived this way"?

Especially considering the Rock is almost 10 times more famous.

So the same Conor who ya'll have been saying is a washed up fat coke head that wouldn't beat a top 20 opponent is now too unfairly ripped and dangerous for Justin to risk fighting. LMAO.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Similar to Jones, I don't really understand how they get time to come off and then it is all good lol.

Some benefits remain even after you get off, still yielding an unfair advantage. But big difference between the sadly very common microdosing to avoid testing and someone obviously just blasting.

Justin has more or less dismissed Conor from the start. He always looked at fighting Conor as a step down. Understands the payday would be great but he feels it does very little for his overall career.

But who knows, maybe that his approach to getting a Conor fight.

how about we get rid of usada and everybody hops on steroids?
we all know usada is just there for ufc to have good PR and to get big sponsors

cringe, fake and gay
At one time, we did. And it was glorious.

It doesn't matter what Conor or Gaethje wants... What matters is what will make WME and Dana the most amount of money at the moment...
That’s the myth. If geathje wants the next crack at the belt he has earned it. He is a big draw and earned the ts shot. He has every right and reason to fight for the belt next and he can use all that to tell the ufc that is the next fight he will be in.

It doesn't matter what Conor or Gaethje wants... What matters is what will make WME and Dana the most amount of money at the moment...
In your opinion. What is the one fight that makes the most money? I’m pretty sure I know what it is. But let’s try to keep this realistic with everything we know about weight, etc. And keeping in mind that Conor would have to agree to this fight.

Merit doesn’t matter with Conor. So what is the one fight he can actually make weight for that makes the most money?

Conor called him out on X the app formerly know as Twitter. If I’m Justin I get my red panty night first and then fight for the title because I have no doubt in my mind he smokes Conor especially after his performance against another south paw counter striker. Conors wide stance is the perfect prey for Gaethje leg kicks. Beat Conor get paid then try to dethrone Islam or Chucky. I think Gaethje can beat those two when he’s on but I know for a fact he’ll decimate conor and if he were to lose to them first he might not get the conor fight

He wasn't out of line and it wasn't a slap.
Did you even read what I said ? I never said he was out of line.
I made the point that the age thing people keep going with is bullshit.
He was no senior citizen.

It was wrong because the guy did nothing to warrant that and should not be being punched by a trained world class fighter.
The age in this instance has nothing to do with it. The dude was like 5- 6 years younger than Joe rogan. Would people create the whole narrative that conor hit an old man had he punched rogan? Dana white ? Etc. No the focus should just be on the act itself. It was out of order.

* edit it was hypothetical, had the situation been so that the guy had instigated then I don't believe a 49 almost 50 year old would be excused from retaliation. Is all I was saying

He'll change his mind once someone on his management team dumbs down the math so he can understand how much money is at stake fighting mcgregor vs fighting makhachev or oliveira.

FxVNEgfaYAAcGIp

Back