Media Justin Gaethje responds To Conor/Cerrone fight, "#SayMyName"

The haters are really going to be sucking Justin Gaethje off for the next few months.

I bet churches will be full come the week of the fight. They'll be praying again on Conor's down fall
Not really but if your a connor fan.... Dont you WANT to see this fight? im not a fan of either man but the thought of them fighting sounds like a good night to me. Justin is #3 has a decent chin, good standup good wrestler...shit is exciting to me

So Conor's scared of the dude who got destroyed by Porrier and Alverez. The 2 dudes Conor KOed into Oblivion? Jesus fucking Christ sherdog.

Not really but if your a connor fan.... Dont you WANT to see this fight? im not a fan of either man but the thought of them fighting sounds like a good night to me. Justin is #3 has a decent chin, good standup good wrestler...shit is exciting to me
I'd rather see Tony and Conor fight tbh but that's predicated on Tony beating Khabib which is a helluva big ask.

UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

This was my question.

Justin got beaten by Conor's sloppy 2nds. A fight with Mas is way more appealing. Dana clearly wants Conor-Khabib 2.

I want to see it next, just stating the facts. The haters are so obsessed that they would go to their local church to pray

Khabib simply slapped Conor’s friend and got the fight.

So Conor's scared of the dude who got destroyed by Porrier and Alverez. The 2 dudes Conor KOed into Oblivion? Jesus fucking Christ sherdog.

Same can be applied of those who say Khabib is scared of Justin but the bottom line is that however you slice is Justin is next in line and TKO'd Cowboy prior to Conrat doing it, that's all, don't take it personally.

I'd rather see Tony and Conor fight tbh but that's predicated on Tony beating Khabib which is a helluva big ask.
yes and no, i do feel like Rankings should mean something... Beating Cerrone should NOT get connor a title fight...he should go through Dustin or Gaethje IMO

The haters are really going to be sucking Justin Gaethje off for the next few months.

I bet churches will be full come the week of the fight. They'll be praying again on Conor's down fall
This would be one of those things where Gaethje is going to smash him before but a bum after Conor tools him lol... Masvidal, Usman or Khabib are all more interesting and much harder to write off as being cans if they lose. Gaethje has lost to 2 guys Conor starched and is known for eating shots (being compared to homer simpson).

Isn't conor the one praying now? After being humbled by khabib

Also, it's people like you who will be sucking conor off as usual
Your whole existence on here is conor
You're pathetic and no better than hitto

Easiest possible fight conor could find and ofc as usual you and others make it out like he's the goat again lmao

Keep ignoring me, bitch
Kys

I’m not really a Conor fan, but maybe he needed a tune up fight before he entered the ring against the rest of the division and the fight with cerrone made sense I guess. Now that he got it out of the way he can give Gaethje his red panty night too.

yes and no, i do feel like Rankings should mean something... Beating Cerrone should NOT get connor a title fight...he should go through Dustin or Gaethje IMO
I get that but it would be for Tony's benefit too, guy deserves a massive payday.

I get that but it would be for Tony's benefit too, guy deserves a massive payday.
Your right in him deserving a payday, but again Rankings should mean something not just Paydays Objectively as a real Sport not just entertainment

Your right in him deserving a payday, but again Rankings should mean something not just Paydays Objectively as a real Sport not just entertainment
As I said I get it and part of me agrees, there's an easy alternative let Conor fight Masvidal instead.

Bum wants a payday and he could care less about the belt. Pathetic if you ask me.

Back